Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Of The Hill (hill reborn)

Go down 
+9
Harrier
solmyr
navymom60
Daesey
O Neills
threerivers65
jack_oneill1234
phoenix89
ĢEzio Auditoreģ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FrankV

King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:29 am

I call the police and have solmyr arrested with no bail allowed.

My hill
Back to top Go down
lord touran
High Council
lord touran

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:54 am

lord touran hovers above the planet and lauths out loud when he sees solmyr getting arrested Twisted Evil then when frankboy has his back turned uses his new and improved ship to beam the hill to a new planet and hides it using Merlins Planetary Dimensional Shifting Device ,frankboy is left wondering where its gone scratch scratch

HA HA HA NOW ITS MY HILL>>>>>> lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:19 pm

*uses one of the many beacons that i'd placed in the hill to find it

then i trap LT in a time dialation field where 1 second to him takes 1 googolplex years for the rest of us Twisted Evil

my hill
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CalcJeff
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:29 pm

ummm ....forget all the jedi ranting from scarface and solmyr mugging phoenix .

Phoenix - if it waS A 100% BUYOUt - then how come I never recieved anything from it or why did frankboy approve? And I did say you didn't actually have to buy it - you could be creative - and retake it that way - but you did neither.

Still OUR HILL (Harrier and Frankboy - and all my happy patrons drinking Jameson, Stoly's Meyers' and Heineken and Amstel!

Harrier
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:56 pm

Yeah your right harrier, i never agreed to a buyout and i never recived anything for it.
so still our to get drunk and ofcourse have we have super models in bikini's (less is better more and you get kicked of the hill. Razz )
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:29 pm

harrier and frankboy, IT WAS AN OFFER YOU COULDN'T REFUSE Wink , got it now?

besides, i'm fairly certain that scarface destroyed the establishment

so ... still MY hill
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:08 am

Hacks Tauri Warlord forum and bans phoenix89 for ever.

My Hill

King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 250px-ThreeJedi
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:21 am

*messages o'niells to get unbanned

then procedes to put scarface/windu into a time dialation field where 1 nano sec to him = googolplex yrs to us (that's a billion times slower than LT's if you're keeping track)

my hill

Last edited by phoenix89 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:30 pm

but phoenix makes a mistake and the timer goes of to soon so he gets trapped in there to. Now i steal LT transporters and put them on my ship which is much better armed and has far supperior shields, so he can't take it back. Now i transport the hill to a paradise panelt always nice weather and full of hot girls to bring beer Razz (you where thinking of something else, right scratch )

So my hill
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:45 pm

Bans everyone on forum my hill.also kicks everyone from TWE warlords and recruits and give them all messages saying everybody dance now.

afro
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:02 pm

only slightly irritated the phoenix swoops in on windu and steals his lightsaber and uses it to decapitate the evil sith lord

now it's my hill once again where i get to chill with the ladies and become the new hugh hefner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:56 am

I walk up the hill with a big bag full of money after i won the jackpot. Then i yell I'm rich b*tch*s now kill phoenix.

my hill and i get to play tha pimp Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:16 am

loyal to me, they don't care what you say,
but i admire your enthusiasm, so i send a couple over your way

frankboy may just become frankman Wink

my hill
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:09 am

they are only loyal to you if you pay me Razz . And since you didn't pay enough i send over brutes the hitman/bodyguard and he kills you.

still my hill

(going to change my name right now, when i feel like it Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Gives all the ladies diamond rings. They declare me king of the hill!

Harrier
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:55 pm

They later find out that the rings are jelly rings.

They eat them kill Harrier and run away i claim this hill as my own.
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:16 pm

what is wrong with you?

why'd you chase the ladies away? Mad

you deserve the worst punishment imaginable ... i lock you in a room full of brown recluse spiders ... and they're hungry Twisted Evil

in case you don't know, the brown reculse is the deadliest spider in north america (not the black widow), it's bite will literally eat away/decompose your skin ... and i'll make sure that you get bit, crazy sith lord

and this is what you'll look like 10 days later ...

SPOILER ALERT Exclamation graphic image, don't look if you have a weak stomach
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:11 am

If you read carefully you might find that they ate the rings then ran away at which point did i say i made them run away?

Also the jedi have the force so the spider wouldnt even move 1 centimeter without getting choked by the force.

"Uses the force to unlock the gates and finds fire gone leaves this planet and goes back to the jedi order council."

"The planet has turned into a ocean"
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:33 am

well you did have them run away - they could have simply killed me and stayed on the hill.

The ladies discover to their dismay that scarface swaped the diamonds for jelly while they slept - and are horrified that they killed me. They float around in the ark they built before scar turned the planet into an ocean and wait for the water to evaporate so the hill is once more in existence. They then reclaim the hill in my memory - and then ressurect my body with several shots of Hot Damn 100!

The ladies are back phoenix and it is currently MY HILL!

Harrier
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:44 am

Just because i am still pissed at scarface for sending the ladies away i call some jedi's or siths whichever is your enemy. The decide to kill you again by putting there lightsabers in a place where the sun don't shine, and I mean alot of them (you think of the place Razz ). Then they creat a lighting storm and harrier crashed to the ground and dies on impact.

My hill with all the ladies on it cheers
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:35 am

but since i am well versed in electricity I was prepared and GROUNDED myself so the light(or lightning) storm had no effect - all the current went to the ground and I did NOT die like Ted Bundy did in Florida's electric chair.

also - the bar is back with LOTS of free Amstel and Heineken - i hope you don't turn against me again frankboy!

MY HILL

Harrier
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:13 pm

as long as there is AMSTEL AND HEINEKEN i will never turns against you as long as you don't make to much noise with your jet when i am with a bunch of the ladies in my room.

Our hill (as long as you don't get to jealous, still penty of hot girls left Laughing )
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:00 pm

uses transporter beams to move the bar to ocean front property (and no, it's not in arizona)

with frankboy and harrier no longer interested, it's my hill, with a couple of ladies to keep me company Wink
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:55 pm

The ladies get phoenix89 pregnant some how scratch a number of times and the belly starts to get big quite fast as he was given a alien fluid that causes you to give birth in 10 minutes.

Since that phoenix89 had gotten pregnant a number of times his belly exploded and the fluid went to his head and killed his brain.

the fluid didnt make phoenix89 go into ashes so he can not come back as a new life.

The jedi have full control of the hill. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:00 am

But the jedi got bored because they didn't have a bar or girls, just the chippedales for scarface needs (what do you think he keeps killing the ladies Shocked ). The rest of the jedi left. I was in my spaceship cruizing to find a hill and i saw what was going on (i wish i hadn't). I decided to bomb the aera and kill every thing and every body on the hill. I went down to the hill and made a nice tropical bar as the hill is by the ocean. And the girls came back to me.

My hill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

King Of The Hill (hill reborn)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next