Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Of The Hill (hill reborn)

Go down 
+9
Harrier
solmyr
navymom60
Daesey
O Neills
threerivers65
jack_oneill1234
phoenix89
ĢEzio Auditoreģ
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

King Of The Hill (hill reborn) Empty
PostSubject: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Lets all face it guys its my Hill and no one can take it away from me

Last edited by scarface2 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:59 pm

I will scourch you and claim the hill as my own Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CalcJeff
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:04 pm

ill ride on rendeer and claim that hill from you and hit into you on impact which will make you roll down the hill and cause muliple injuries
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:19 pm

a phoenix's tears have healing properties, so i'll have some rendeer for dinner and then grab you by the shoulders and swoop you into the stratosphere where i wil then release you and allow you to plumet to the ground in a ball of fire just incase you have a parachute

the hill is mine once again Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:20 pm

damm its your hill for now until i wake again.

ill be back
Back to top Go down
jack_oneill1234

jack_oneill1234

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:36 am

i swoops in with a cage and capture the phoenix, put the cage on solid 15ft thick concrete that is ontop of 150ft of a titanium steel alloy. and surrounding the cage on the sides are waterfalls that extend for miles and past the waterfalls are 2 1/2 miles of land that covers over like a box around the water, steel, and cage. on the out side of the solid land is armed men with flame throwers, trank guns, freeze guns, and more cages to place the phoenixs back in the original place. and out side the armed men are expert sharpshooters with 50 cal sniper rifles about 400 yards away.

its my hill. i have a personal sheild that protects me. (similar to the ones the goauld use, but not exactly those cause im not a snake head)

like i said my hill
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1250186545&ref=profil
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:54 am

fires a naquada warhead missile at jack and destroys his shield and left jack rolling down the hill mean while the hill grew bigger as the mud fell on top of the nuked hill.

now this is my hill and im the king if it.

If you try and take it back you will fail and will be doing study for the rest of your life.

so this is my bigger hill and no one can take it away from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
threerivers65
Alliance Ambassador
Alliance Ambassador
threerivers65

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:23 am

then BIG BEN (MS) comes in and blows you off the hill when all its armorments and shields that you can't penatrate.
then the ice on the caps start to melt creating the RAGING RIVERS that stops your ground troops from climbing back up in an attempt to retake and they ALL drown.

Now it is MY HILL

threerivers65

Raging River provails
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:48 am

TR Battlecruiser Ceetelus MKII jumps out of hyperspace and orbits the planet.

2ic scarface2 says: launch all 302's and beam the elite team down to their coordinates.

8300 302's come out from the cloads and fires number of missiles at the hill and fires newly plasma machine guns at threerivers and the hill it self so the elite teams can climb up.

comander seridon: we have established a foothold send transports down now at these coordinates.

Puddle jumper squad leader: ok boys this is it once we get down there straight up this hill protect each other no matter what the cost.

Puddle jumpers leave the Ceetelus and hits the planets atmosphere then later seeing the battlefield and 302's protecting their sides.

Puddle jumper squad leader: ok move move move.

Soldiers: aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr charge thats give them all we got.

General dontalus: send all elite squads up the hill and capture threerivers he must not leave this planet to cause more river destruction.

Soldier: yes sir. you heard him boys up the hill.

Rivers is surrondered on all sides and only has a machine gun turret to defend hinself.

2 hours later

Soldier: we have captured threerivers and the elite squads are moving towards his ms

General dontalus: very good make sure it doesnt take off.

Soldier: yes sir........bloooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr

General dontalus: soldier respond........respond...........damm it medic round up the wounded

Medic: im on my way

soldier 2: sir rivers ms just self destructed killing 150 thousand of our elite troops.

General dontalus: damm it!!!!!!!!!!

2ic scarface2 beams down to HQ

2ic:threerivers what the hell do you think you are doing this is my hill no on elses ,general

once all wounded our on the ms take us back to vis uban.

General: yes sir we took heavy losses trying to capture his ms but it self destructed.

2ic: well well well then nice plan you had there to bad it didnt save you take him to ceeletus.

soldier: yes sir up we get scum.

2ic: let this battle be named as battle of river island.

All puddle jumpers and 302's went back to ceeletus and ceeletus jumps into hyperspace for vis uban

The battle lasted 4 hours that day and lost 200 thousand elite troops and shall be honoured for their loss.

this is my hill and no one can take it or keep it away from me
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:52 pm

falling debris from 3rivers' mothership breaks through the phoenix's concrete tomb

as the oxygen rushes in the phoenix bursts into flames so hot that the metal cage and remaining concrete above the phoenix is all vaporized, along with all of the water from the waterfalls

out of the ashes a newer, younger, more powerful phoenix is born

utilizing a newfound ability the phoenix bannishes all remaining mortals to Hades with the exception of jack_oniell1234, who is taken captive for the time being

then with nothing more than a glance in the right direction the phoenix causes the hyperspace drive on the Ceetelus to explode causing nearly all of the crew to be sucked into the vacuum of space

now with a second glance the phoenix fires a gamma ray burst at what remains of the Ceetelus obliterating both scarface and the captive 3rivers

finally with vengence on his mind the phoenix turns his attention to jack_oneill1234. with the greek gods on his side, the phoenix has jack_oneill1234 chained to a mountain side where every day an eagle will eat his liver and every night it will grow back, just like what happened to Prometheus, the fool who gave mortals some of the phoenix's precious fire ... and if jack_oneill1234 ever manages to get even one limb free, he will surely suffer a gamma ray burst, just like scarface and 3rivers did

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

MY HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:45 am

damm i guess ms's are not going to solve it(but its great to read battles) anyway im calling up my main man god

King Of The Hill (hill reborn) God

who will just flick you off the hill and if anyone trys to take the hill he will strike you down no matter how you are protected.

This is my hill and protected by god.
Cool
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:08 pm

GIVE ME THE HILL OR I WILL KICK YOU FROM THE ALLIANCE AND HAVE YOU MASSED AND SAT ON!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://tollantauri-only-all.forummotion.com
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:15 pm

ha ha ha ha Laughing

scratch

do you mean this

King Of The Hill (hill reborn) 2001

or this one

King Of The Hill (hill reborn) 324001

Question
Back to top Go down
jack_oneill1234

jack_oneill1234

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:04 pm

lmao this got violent pretty fast. jeeze poenix thats some hard core stuff. and you guys can have the stupid hill.... or can you????

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Unfortunately for phoenix he had only caught a drone that looked like jack_oneill1234 and he was taking the pain for the originals actions! so an electrical cloud comes from no where and is blinding to even the most devine (which i think is cheating btw scarface).

jack sits back and watches as all that are before it kneel at the very sight, hoping, praying that it goes away.

while all are distracted a small force or minions are digging strait under the hill to place....

3000 mark 12 nuclear bombs enhanced with naquadria. and set to detonate. they give their lives to ensure the detonation.

BOOM!!

dirt,rocks, grass, and everything living is either thrown for miles or completely erased from existance. and turns the hill into this:

King Of The Hill (hill reborn) Barringercrater

now no one wins, therefore I WIN!!!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1250186545&ref=profil
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

ar ar ar the hill has turned into a quarry Very Happy

My quarry im living in my quarry
Back to top Go down
threerivers65
Alliance Ambassador
Alliance Ambassador
threerivers65

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:39 pm

AHHHHH

he can't kick you out of the alliance cause you ain't in his alliance and Jack won't kick you cause then HE would be 2ic again

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

threerivers65
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:13 pm

i have no interest in a fricken crater ...

in a burst of ultimate rage, the phoenix unleashes a gamma ray burst in all directions

the emense energy of the event tears a hole in the fabric of space time ... the universe of the quarry is no more, but a new universe is born in it's place ... and new universe and a new hill ... also all destroyed are born new again

perched atop the new hill is a weakened phoenix

the phoenix then starts to smolder and slowly burn away, but once again the phoenix is reborn from its ashes, as it must always be. this new phoenix is only as powerful as its original incarnation and has no memories of the transgressions of the previous universe ... Jack_Oneill1234 is off the hook ... for now

all the phoenix truely knows is that the hill is mine
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:49 am

i unleash a -140 degree's snowstorm on top of this hill which follows you where ever you go What a Face

This is my newly created hill which kind phoenix89 done for me Very Happy

The thing is how did i suvive well i had a ancient time device in my puddle jumper went back in time waited for the split second to when the other universe is created then went forward in time and took back my hill.

now i bring you rodney mackay: This is unbelievable

thanks mackay now there you have it and to put it in the history records that no matter how you take the hill it will always be my

HILL!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:47 am

you did not survive the hole in the fabric of space-time

phoenix89 wrote:
... also all destroyed are born new again

*hides in a cave and waits for the storm to pass*
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:12 pm

a really deadly chemical stops you getting out of the 1 way cave and can not go through it or you will be killed and if you keep doing it you will get killed again.

you are traped in the cave and there is no way out and if you try to dig your way out the chemical will just block that hole.

THIS IS MY HILL AND NO CREATURE CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

my hill move on Arrow

also i was victorious at taking the hill from the genesis forum so i know i will win this hill lol!
Back to top Go down
Daesey

Daesey

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:36 pm

You boys.... sigh....

Entirely TOO MUCH time on your hands....

tsk tsk tsk

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinx5309
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 pm

not for long tho start college in september tuesday,wenesday and thursdays so not that bad
Back to top Go down
threerivers65
Alliance Ambassador
Alliance Ambassador
threerivers65

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:06 pm

hmmm

well ATM

I have 10 days off and work 4 days SOOooooooo

yeah I may have a little time on my hands

threerivers65
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:59 pm

well, i was gonna wait until someone else took it, but women like to change topics (that's how they always 'win' arguements), so...

the storm subsides

the foolish scarface fails to realize that his 'really deadly chemical' is subject to heat

slowly, the phoenix manages to turn enough of the toxin into harmless chemicals

upon emerging from the cave the phoenix's flames begin to burn hotter, turning from red to orange

now the phoenix flies to the hill with scarface and his weather machine in his sights

the first target is the weather machine, which is melted by a single burst of flame

now the phoenix traps scarface in a cone of fire so intense that merely touching the flame will give scarface 3rd degree burns all over ... and attempting to walk through would spell certain death ... and don't even think about digging your way out, scarface, because you're on top of a cubic mile of solid rock in a perfect cube as well and you're in the center of the cube

you may have won this game before ... but that wasn't against me

oh, yes, I AM king OF THE HILL, ok?
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:14 am

i guess your intell isnt so good after all Jedi scar does a jedi jump over the fire grabs the edge of the cube cuts a hole out of the cube activates his lightsaber and slices phoenix89's head off.

Thats why Jedi's are so cool.

This is my hill under the banner of the Jedi order Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) Empty

Back to top Go down

King Of The Hill (hill reborn)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next