Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Of The Hill (hill reborn)

Go down 
+9
Harrier
solmyr
navymom60
Daesey
O Neills
threerivers65
jack_oneill1234
phoenix89
ĢEzio Auditoreģ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenix89

phoenix89

King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:02 pm

sorry, i left a detail out, the tip of the cone of fire is ABOVE you (ie it looks like this: /\ ... except the points meet at the top)

thus your plan fails because when you jump you have to pass though the flame causing you to be burnt to a crisp Twisted Evil

scarface was never able to claim the the hill, hence it is still MINE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CalcJeff
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:13 pm

ceetelus beams me out of the cube and rains a shed load of ammo on phoenix89 then quickly jumps into hyperspace to a unknown destination.

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
navymom60

navymom60

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Hey Phoenix, You forget there is a other woman is this alliance too.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:10 am

scarface, it CAN'T be your hill if you RUN AWAY

so, after i recover from the flesh wounds that Ceetelus inflicted, i look around and see that the only competition is a beached sailboat (who likes to give further justification for my statement about women changing topics lol! ) and continue to guard MY HILL
Back to top Go down
jack_oneill1234

jack_oneill1234

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:35 am

jack sees that navymom has come into the verbal battle over this hill and backs away slowly, for that the force of an angry woman will eclipse anything. trust me. i have played other games. i would pass her the hill with an apology note.

HER HILL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1250186545&ref=profil
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:34 am

phoenix89 wrote:
scarface, it CAN'T be your hill if you RUN AWAY

so, after i recover from the flesh wounds that Ceetelus inflicted, i look around and see that the only competition is a beached sailboat (who likes to give further justification for my statement about women changing topics lol! ) and continue to guard MY HILL

damm i guess you didnt see the surprise and i didnt activate it well jack will feel the full force if you have seen war of the worlds then i send in those tripods to destroy everything apart from the hill and they will gaurd it until i return.

my HILL
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:37 pm

jack, you can't give away something that isn't yours

as for scarface ... martians ... seriously?

well, they may be able to withstand short bursts of energy, but what about long sustained heat?

realizing what he is up against, the phoenix begins to glow hotter, turning from orange to yellow ... his flames are now as hot as the sun

the phoenix then begins to shine

without any knowledge of the supernatural being that they are up against the martians fire their lasers at the phoenix, who absorbs the energy and sends is back out as more heat

slowly the martian tripods begin to melt ... their hulls rupture ... earthly bacteria rushes in ... you know the rest, scarface

yet another respectable attempt at victory by scarface fails

and the hill remains mine
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:45 pm

kills phoenix and scatter his ashes across the universe never to be found

MY HILLow and yes im the king of it also i have a queen and a jocolor along with my ride elephant life is just perfect Razz
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:47 pm

ow and yes its getting abit hot in genesis the hill war has started again more killing for my MS ceetelus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Jedi Master Scar wrote:
kills phoenix and scatter his ashes across the universe never to be found

MY HILLow and yes im the king of it also i have a queen and a jocolor along with my ride elephant life is just perfect Razz

i can work with that, even thought it is kinda lame

FOOL! a phoenix will ALWAYS be born of the ashes of another phoenix, not because of DNA, but because of an energy signature left on the ashes ... it may take awhile, but over time the ashes' gravity attracts other matter ... now there could be as many phoenixes as there are flakes of ash

now, the phoenix is not one, but many ... all with the goal of claiming the hill in the name of phoenix89

as the swarm of phoenixes converges onto scarface, he is simply overwhelmed with what he sees ... the mighty beast he had thought slain now appears in the millions ... surely he must realize by now that the phoenix is immortal (and not in the Highlander sense) and cannot be defeated

the assault begins with an EMP targeted toward the Ceetelus orbiting overhead, then the phoenixes begin to circle the hill setting the grass around it ablaze

as the fire nears the top of the hill, the most powerful phoenix (strangely enough the 89th phoenix born) grabs scarface and lifts him into the sky

with out a word, the phoenix begins to circle the Earth, flying faster and faster every second ... it doesn't take to long for scarface to hear a tremoundous BOOM ... and then another and another ... soon the phoenix is moving at .5c in the atmosphere of Earth, but scarface is unaware of this as he passed out around mach 5 (wimp)

the phoenix then begins to nose dive (which takes some considerable deceleration, surely these forces are taking their toll on scarface)

at the last possible moment the phoenix releases scarface, who is liquified upon impact, and levels off to return to

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
solmyr

PostSubject: *-My Hill-*   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:51 am

a Confederacy favourite, our threads been going on years now and is 100's of pages long.

kill the person on the hill and claim it, that simple, but get creative XD.

ill start by giving daesey the hill.

*holds firm to ground as manipulating gravity so daesey falls into the sky. turns gravity back on and watches Daesey Ker-SPLATT*

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:28 pm

so u are saying we have to kill you?

just wondering.

Harrier
Leader, Tauri Recruits.
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:41 pm

*and merged...

actually we already have a hill and it was mine

and since you attacked daesey, it remains my hill Twisted Evil

so take your time, catch up on my pwnage of scarface (aka o_altair_o ... for now), and then realize that you don't stand a chance and forfeit
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:46 am

Now it's my time to get the hill.

After 4 days of too drinking at ajoc festival and a friends place you won't believe how much my farts smell. So i lock phoenix up in a closed glass box and start farting as much as possible. So much that phoenix dies a horrible death.

His tombstone read:

Phoenix89 death by farts, there was nothing left.
Now frankboy has the hill.
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:49 pm

unfortunately frankboy has forgotten that flatulance is flamable

and well if there's that much and it's that vile, then it must have caught fire before frankboy had finished and with nowhere else to go the flames could only have gone toward the source of the gas and upon reaching the source exploded ... yes that's right frankboy's intestines exploded, it must suck (or blow) to be him

RIP frankboy Sad

alas, the hill still remains mine
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:50 am

"Gets beamed of the hill to a Droid army command ship and placed behind a level 20 forcefield."

My HILL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:16 pm

knowing that all forcefields must have an energy source and that any assault on them will ever so slightly drain the energy source, the phoenix begins to burn hotter, releasing more and more energy with every kelvin of temperature increase, the phoenix slowly drains the powere source, emerging with vibrant orange-red flames

the phoenix then procedes to melt his way out of the droid ship and turn his attention to altair

having faced the wrath of the phoenix before, altair wets himself upon seeing the irritated bird of prey coming toward him; without a second thought, altair orders an evacuation of the hill, knowing that it is better to save his men than to send them on a suicide mission

chuckling at the sight of altair running away, the phoenix perches himself in his favorite tree atop My Hill
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Meanwhile when you two where busy I dug a nice big hole to the center of the earth, I can because I have the right stuff for it Razz . And just when phoenix tought it was save the ground around him collapsed. While he did not fall in right away and was thinking LOSER you missed me. All the ground that my people dug up came chrasing down on top of him. There was so much ground that phoenix fell to the center of the earth where there is only molten lave and liquid iron floting around. Because the being that he is (or was) he became a permant part of it. He is not able to escape because there is just to much iron fussed to the small parts that remain of him.

He will never be able to get bigger than a little chicken Twisted Evil

Now with some fresh soal the hill has gotten even better and best of all it all MINE.
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:36 pm

ok - i had a scenario to take the hill from phoenix - but it involved fire and we know that fire only makes a phoenix stronger - so I now acknowledge that frankboy has the hill and will be devising a methoid to take it fom him.

Harrier
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:57 pm

a plan is only perfect before meeting the enemy Twisted Evil

true the pressure at the center of the earth is great, but the phoenix is a unique being, part matter, part energy

to counteract the pressure in the core, the phoenix begins to burn hotter, becoming a bright yellow

now the phoenix's radiative pressure is enough to push out on the molten iron in the core, allowing the phoenix to retake its true size

while the phoenix was freeing itself, the earth was heating up, becoming completely molten; all the contenders for the hill either die or evacuate

the phoenix emerges from the surface of the molten planet, waits for it to cool, finds a suitable hill, and claims it as ...

my hill
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:37 am

But with cooling of the earth alot of steam was released in air. It formed massive cloud but seeing as most the earth has become flat and phoenix was on the highest hill all the cloud gather there. It started raining, like nothing before. So much that phoenix goes flame goes out. He is dead.

My hill
Back to top Go down
Daesey

Daesey

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:23 am

But, with all that rain, frankboy forgot about erosion....

but DAESEY, just coming from a Global Warming seminar led by Al Gore.... is HIGHLY educated on such facts and causes the mudslide that inevitably forces frankboy sliding on his arse down the hill and she waves "BUH BYE" to him as he is swept into a muddy whirlpool that drains on the other side of the world.

She climbs the muddy hill in advanced technology cleats as the rain stops..... emerging victorious at the top and proclaims ------

MY FRAKKIN' HILL, BOYS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinx5309
solmyr

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:19 am

hits Daesey in the eye with a pea-shooter, causing her to run away crying for her mother (or rhett)

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:02 am

Solmyr is standing on the top of the hill but i have climmed out of my hole which i felt in. Solmyr sees me pulls his pants down and shows of his but and screams hit me if you can. I do so I load a big old medevil cannon and fire. BOOOOOEEEEEEEMMMMMMMM and BULLSEYE straight up his butt goes the cannonball but it doesn't come out the other side. They both just fly away.

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
solmyr

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:37 am

after showing a remarkable feat of physics defying flying via cannonball, solmyr returns with an army of flesh eating termites and lets them loose on frank

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

King Of The Hill (hill reborn)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next