Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Of The Hill (hill reborn)

Go down 
+9
Harrier
solmyr
navymom60
Daesey
O Neills
threerivers65
jack_oneill1234
phoenix89
ĢEzio Auditoreģ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenix89

phoenix89

King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:39 pm

alright, we got girls, we got a bar, and we got a beach ... now i'm bringing in the filming equipment cause i'm setting up a girls gone wild style business and kickin it off with the hottest party you've ever seen Cool with no minors allowed (tellin ya, frankboy, you really need to get a name change)

if not for o'niells (and maybe daesey?), i'd go into details Wink

and now the ladies start to chant "phoenix, phoenix, phoenix ..."

so, by popular demand, my hill
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CalcJeff
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:09 pm

I got the t-shirt and glass bean necklesses they all come to me begging for this and start doing the details Razz

my hill
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 am

lol - we have spent 3 1/2 pages taking the hill using women, alcohol, and paradise climates! I bet wyvern never knew what he would start when he built that bar!

in the interest of keeping it clean as possible here - i decide to take the hill from frankboy. I open a book of poetry and amuse the ladies with poetic muses. Entranced - they leave frankboy - and come back to the bar (i trust the details were taking place somehere other then at the bar frankboy!) - and are now loyal to me! My Hill

and I banish the Jedi and send them to the Death Star!

Harrier

Last edited by Harrier on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:49 am

Jedi Storms all money making organisations and fortifies the hill.

The jedi Order will always be hear if the hill is yours or ours we will still be hear.
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:10 pm

And the jedi came and all of the girls ran away or where killed. Now the jedi placed chippendale club on the hill for scarface entertament. Offcourse this can't be allowed to contiu so i send my commando squad to the hill to place some nice explosives to blow every thing up.

My hill

After taking the i build a factory on it to make me some weapons of mass destruction (bush didn't ment sadam he wanted to fight me but he is afraid of me Twisted Evil ). And i make a new law no poetry any more because i fall asleep from that.
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:01 pm

WHAT? Justa a few posts above you were chastizing scarface(who is mysteriously absent since u brought up the Chippendales - lol - for chasing the ladies away. Now you have done the same and even killed a few of them. Since I have know idea how old you are I immediately contact the Rocky Mount, North Carolina Police Department, USA, Police Department , who are currently investigating some murders of young women - i blame their deaths on the Jedi and immediately contact the vendors of our beer to cut off delivery of Amstel and henieken!

My Hill

- and i import some lady's looking for jobs due to Obama's incompetence!

Harrier

Last edited by Harrier on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Says hi to harrier.

My hill lol!
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:07 pm

um Windu, scar, altair, etc.... u have to do or say SOMETHING -between the greeting and declaring it is your hill - still MY HILL

Harrier
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Ok then

Says hi to harrier

Bounces ball in front of harrier which gets to sleepy and falls down underneath the hill to the center of the earth.

My hill. Cool

My hill move on Arrow
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:18 pm

ummmm.....Harrier NEVER gets too sleepy - intercepts ball and bounces it BACK smack into windus forehead which causes him to be blown 30 gogolplex lightyears away into a black hole where he gets lost in the gravitational pull never to be seen or heard from again! muhhaaaaahhhaa!

Harrier

(Windu - we do want to see or hear from you agin - so good luck figuring a way out of the hole!) <smile>
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Everyone knows a black hole leads to somewhere so i got sucked away to an alien controlled galaxy who suprisingly had jedi blood who went into hyperspace once i was on board and open fired upon the hill and taking harrier away to their galaxy to be killed.

My hill cheers
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:35 pm

*invents force cancelling technology and uses it to erradicate all force users, including said aliens

now it's time to chill with my ladies on my hill
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:50 pm

i once watched spaceballs where billy crystal told ne the schwartz is with me i believed him and the schwartz is as powerful as the force plus my will to survive overwhelms the force and i rejoin my ladies(they are so cuute!

and retake

my hill

harrier
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:32 pm

I come back from my holiday at maimi beach to claim the hill and i bring back a hole bunch of new girls just for me because the old onces where used by guys (girls) to much and are now dirty old and used. We kick every body down the hill in a lava stream and you all die mhahahahaha.

Now it's my hill and I GOT NEW GIRLS BETWEEN THE AGE OF 18 AND 23 AND THEY ARE FREAKING HOT (that why i killed the old onces Cool Laughing Razz ).
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:28 pm

lava? so the hill's a volcano now?

we can't have these ladies exposed to that, now can we

*whisks the ladies away to the safety of a different hill where they praise me with love and affection and watch as the volcano errupts, killing frankboy; and the laidies just laugh and make fun of his tiny ... ok, girls, tmi

anyways, my hill
Back to top Go down
Daesey

Daesey

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:07 am

Well, phoenix forgot to do a gender check and finds out that the majority of his "Eves" are actually "Steves" and he runs away down the hill screaming as they give chase.....

MY HILL Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinx5309
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:17 pm

The phoenix isn't stupid, he knows that frankboy wouldn't bring guys in place of girls and that Daesey is responsible for the transformation of the lovely ladies into fugly guys.

Outraged, the phoenix bannishes the "steves" to Hades and sets his sights on Daesey. The mere sight of her makes the phoenix's blood boil (how it isn't already boiling is beyond me).

As his anger grows, the color of his flames turns from red to orange, then to yellow, white, and finally blue.

Now at his most powerful level that doesn't threaten the existance of the universe, the phoenix attacks.

But this wasn't just any attack, it was a mental assault that drove Daesey to the brink of insanity; only the phoenix knows exactly how it works, the rest of us know that before the attack Daesey was straight and now she's an all out lesbian ...

The only punishment that could fit her crime, but of course, she's too old to be one of phoenix's ladies, so those that remain dispose of her by getting her a position as camera crew for a back-of-the-store movie to The L Word

With the battle won, the phoenix calms himself to a relatively cool red-orange color so as not to destroy the universe.

My Hill
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Master Windu wrote:
Sleep

confused Question
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 am

I got phoenix a movie role offcourse he gets the lead part. The movie is called WATERFALL and he is the waterfall. So now he need to transform into a waterfall, his flames dies and he dies. Best of all he doesn't get paided because i gave them my bank account number so they wire the money to me.

My hill
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 am

frankboy wrote:
I got phoenix a movie role offcourse he gets the lead part. The movie is called WATERFALL and he is the waterfall. So now he need to transform into a waterfall, his flames dies and he dies. Best of all he doesn't get paided because i gave them my bank account number so they wire the money to me.

My hill

Fake money goes into your account.You think theres money in there but when you go into the bank they just laugh at you.

However the money goes into my account which is sucurity locked 24/7 and can only access it if a P**n (keep it childfriendly, edit by frankboy) mag comes from the ground in front of the Bank and the mag goes all white.Then it will be open.

my hill.
Back to top Go down
solmyr

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm

destroys altair with a mega faded empire kamahahahahahahaha (thats uber Shocked) blast

my hill
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:42 pm

anime? bleach >> dbz

"Bankai ... Tensa Zangetsu"

*raises hand to face ... swish (on goes the hollow mask)

"Getsuga Tenshou!"

bye-bye, solmyr, it's my hill now, ok?
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:34 am

Now i use the energy bomb to destroy every thing on the hill living, dead or in between. Stronger than that you can't get.

my hill
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:50 pm

"New member of Faded Empire unleashes hell and fills the hill with toxin what makes you sing out load and says im a boogie man and runs down the hill to all the naked men in the naked pool area"

My hill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

King Of The Hill (hill reborn)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next