Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Of The Hill (hill reborn)

Go down 
+9
Harrier
solmyr
navymom60
Daesey
O Neills
threerivers65
jack_oneill1234
phoenix89
ĢEzio Auditoreģ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
phoenix89

phoenix89

King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:07 am

as i recall, i tried to think of a large complex scenario for dealing with this situation (expecting that someone else would claim the hill), then i just forgot about it

anyway...

unfortunately for the anteater(s) Harrier failed to realize that the ant he turned me into was a fiery ant, not to be confused a fire ant, rather this ant was imbued with the element of fire

and well, needless to say the anteater(s) faced some 3rd degree burns upon attempting to eat the ant

also, as a being of both matter and energy, the fiery ant only needed to die once to burst into flame and emerge as a phoenix once more, a rather unfortunate circumstance for Harrier

however, this incarnation of the phoenix was different, more creative than previous incarnations, this phoenix realizes that it can not only utilize fire and photons, but electromagnetic forces as well

by increasing the local temperature around itself and giving itself some angular momentum the phoenix can create charged particles that are moving in a circle, creating an EMF capable of knocking out navigational instruments in any radius the phoenix desires

also the phoenix can fire these charged particles, however, this doesn't deal much damage

but perhaps the most deadly ability the phoenix has discovered is to discharge a substantial amount of built up EM energy (lightning, more or less). unfortunately, there's still the minor issue of targeting an opponent rather than having lightning bolts going in random directions

with a score to settle, the new and improved phoenix pays a visit to Harrier, a beast of metallic nature, and disposes of him with relative ease using these new-found powers to claim his rightful place atop

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CalcJeff
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Phoenix forgets that he has disentegrated my body(metallic or otherwise) and has left me with a disembodied soul which cannot be killed. I enbodied the ashes on the hill but did not become anything but a sould filled collection of ashes. Phoenix, using his electro-magnetic power could certainly make those ashes smaller but my soul inhabited the ashes and it will take an infinitum amount of EM power to entirely destroy my ashes - therefore -unless phoenix is able to enirely destroy the tiniest subparticles of matter - the objective remains....

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:43 pm

well, i could just wait for mother nature to erode away the ashes of harrier, but that's no fun...

while it's true that it would require a nearly infinite amount of energy to utterly dispose of harrier in the previously mentioned way, it will require considerably less mass to deal with this problem, or rather anti-mass

so, with the fundamental forces at my control, the phoenix sets up the appropriate EM fields and utilizes its prowess and knowledge to create and quarantine a rather large amount of antimatter, enough to totally annihilate the hill

this does of course cause an equivalent amount of regular matter to form, which is used to construct a new hill to replace the one that's about to be destroyed

once there's enough antimatter to obliterate the hill and the surrounding area, the phoenix uses asgard beaming technology to beam the antiparticles directly to the hill all at once ...

after the ground solidifies, the phoenix does a little bit of landscaping and places the new, harrier-free hill in it's proper location

albeit, there is an infinitesimal chance that a small piece of harrier survived, however it is highly unlikely that this flake of harrier is anywhere near the hill and what is most likely is that harrier's soul has no choice but to pass on since there is nothing for the soul to attach itself to

having a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance of being rid of the only recent opposition, the phoenix perches itself atop

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 8 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:33 pm

i declare this alliance dead and therefore the hill is mine Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Phoenix seems to have forgotten that even before I took possesion of the hill the last time, there was no more physical Harrier(except for a few ashes). Using anti-matter impressed me enough that for the last 3 months Harrier's soul has wondered the earth searching for a home. It finally dawns on Harrier that he does have a home - phoenix's hill! All that effort with the anti-matter accomplished was to obiliterate the old hill, build a new one, and send my soul into another time zone. But the soul cannot die - it appears that since Harrier is no longer limited to physical contraints - he can embody any substantial vessel of matter(as he has survived these past few months by doing so) and can only be temporarily thrown off the hill. the trick is to find a mechanism that can retake it. Knowing that phoenix has become complacent during the last three months and wil not have his fire at an adequate temperature to deal with a surprise unconventional attack, Harrier inhabits a queen bee in a nearby killer bee hive. After defeating the other queen - he incites the colony to swarm and they all fly to Phoenix's hill. The Phoenix is stung to death and the killers bees defend the hill with deadly action to any who dares to approach it! Harrier lives as a queen bee in a hive on...

MY HILL!!!
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Foolishly, queen bee Harrier launches its attack, not realizing that even with its defenses down, a phoenix's flames burn at 2000+ Celsius

The bees, on the other hand, are aware of this factoid. Rather than futilely going kamikaze on the phoenix, the bees stage a coup against their possessed queen, Harrier

Once the queen dies, Harrier's soul leaves the queen's body and the phoenix summons the Ghost Busters to trap Harrier

After the deed has been done and the soul of Harrier is gone, the phoenix puts up insanely powerful sutras to ward off wayward or improperly bound spirits to protect

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

King Of The Hill (hill reborn)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8