Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Of The Hill (hill reborn)

Go down 
+9
Harrier
solmyr
navymom60
Daesey
O Neills
threerivers65
jack_oneill1234
phoenix89
ĢEzio Auditoreģ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:08 am

Uses late 21st century technology(obtained using a spell from the necromonicum ex mortis which Daesey so kindly sent me for) to make O neills into a hologram image of SARAH Palin, and sent to a Tea Party demonstration. He(she) is mobbed and declared their queen - and unable to return to...

MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
jack_oneill1234

jack_oneill1234

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:17 am

although harrier thinks he has the hill, he forgets to lock the back door, jack sneaks in while harrier is sleeping in a chair and jack shoots him in the back of the head. after he disposes the body, jack creates a super force field that nothing can penetrate around the hill, on the inside of a force field jack builds a giant bomb proof bunker and seals himself inside with enough rations and oxygen re-breathers to last 1000 years. if anyone gets passed the force field, and tries to tamper with the bunker, it explodes and kills jack and whoever tried to enter. and only true masters can even get close, NO MINIONS ONLY THE REAL PERSON!

MY HILL FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1250186545&ref=profil
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:25 pm

O Neills uses a time machine to travel back in time to the point at which Jack has just killed Harrier. O Neills then dispatches of Jack by boiling him in cheese-fondue.

MY HILL!

Back to top Go down
https://tollantauri-only-all.forummotion.com
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:10 pm

yeah - i am alive! In utmost gratitude to O Neills, swears utmost fealty to my CO and also pours all naquadah for time being into my super duper UP planet so I can give him 1000 AT's - also will let O neills keep the hill for the next 3 days - i however will take it from anyone else and immediately give it back to

O NEILLS

(His hill!)
Back to top Go down
jack_oneill1234

jack_oneill1234

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 pm

That's very clever oneills.
Jack gets a really big piece of bread from the bottom of the fondue pot and floats to the surface,
catching oneills off guard, Jack springs to life and clutches the time machine and weapons from oneills and takes them under control from him, powerless and.... Timetravel...less oneills has no choice but to retreat and lick his wounds.

My hill...

Oh and harrier I think it will be quite impossible to take back this hill with you head so far up oneills butt... (no bad words, I still remember oneills lol)
what a little kiss-*$$ thing to say on a king of the hill post lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

oh and one more thing harrier, oneills says right AFTER Jack kills harrier, he dosnt save you mate, he uses you as a pawn!
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Jack failed to mention that he shot from several tens of feet away since I had installed a mine field between the back door and my chair which the kevlar covered back protected my head from being blown to bits. While Jack was detonating the mines and threading his way to my chair I used my hologram technology to make my head seem to have a mortal injury and I also used a spell from the necromonius ex mortis to put myself into a near coma state where I could spend at least 2 hrs alive without noticeably breathing. Thus when Jack arrived to dispose of my body he thought I was dead and duly "disposed of me". I however emerged from the disposal site and realizing I had had a dream that I had been actually dead and seen myself ressurected by O Neills - realized it was only a vision and quickly instructed my subjects to not save naquadah for him. I then read a spell(using the NEM - u all better taKE THIS THING FROM me!) that sends Jack O neill to the cusp of a black hole in the Andromeda Galaxy!

My Hill!
Back to top Go down
jack_oneill1234

jack_oneill1234

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:57 pm

im not a nerd, and this is a non nerd, non-harrier hill
(nerd and harrier are the same thing i guess)

my hill
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:11 pm

The phoenix, calling Jack's bluff, skips over Jack and heads toward the hill's actual ruler (for the time being), Harrier.

The phoenix has known from the start that the book has possessed Harrier and knows that freeing him and destroying him are one in the same ... but I've no problems with that Twisted Evil

As the phoenix approaches, Harrier tries to use the book, but it's magics are useless against the phoenix's overwhelming power.

Once in range, the phoenix unleashes a burst of flame that makes a direct impact on the book, incinerating it and Harrier's soul (and that of his possessor) in the process

Without a soul, Harrier's body is nothing but a mindless husk, and a dangerous one at that; so the phoenix takes pity on his fallen comrade and cremates his soulless body

The day's work aside, the phoenix can now rest by roosting himself in his favorite tree atop...

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CalcJeff
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:03 am

*Ponders the irony of Phoenix burning someone to ashes*
Back to top Go down
Daesey

Daesey

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Wait.... did someone mention cheese?

I'm in
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinx5309
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Daesey wrote:
Wait.... did someone mention cheese?

I'm in

no more so than cliched movie references tongue
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:40 pm

looks back to how I have recovered when phoenix has burnt me to a crisp in the past..dang phoenix - u might just have the hill forever! I will keep thinking.
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Phoenix bursts into flames. O'Neills pulverizes him with a 12 gauge shotgun as he is being reborn from his ashes.

THE HILL IS MINE.
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:26 am

Im the creator of the hill.

So its my HILL.
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:33 pm

ummmmm...scarface - think it was actually LIL AL who created the hill -- noooo! wait ..u r right! it was you! However the entire reason for the existence of the hill is for it to be taken and retaken(somewhat like hills in Vietnam during that conflict! - how misguided was that policy!?) so - the hill is not yours because of your creating it - otherwise their would be no reason for this thread to attract any attention. I suggest you think of an ingenious way to retake the hill from it's current owner....

O NEILLS!

(P.S. - I am not questioning the rationale for American involvement in Vietnam - only the decision making being put in hands of politicians rather then the military - which betrayed and cost the lives of over 58,000 Americans - and a number which I do not know of ARVN personnel and South Vietnamese civilians. If you happen to side with the North Vietnamese Army and Viet Cong - i don't know their numbers - i just consider them the enemy!)

Enough with politics.

O NEIILS is current king of the hill.
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Whilst O'Neills is kicking the phoenix while he's down, the phoenix reaches out for something, anything ... but all he finds is harrier's ashes

Making the best of the situation, the phoenix throws a handful of harrier into O'Neills' eyes Twisted Evil

O'Neills drops the shotgun and covers his eyes with his hands

The phoenix grabs the shotgun and bashes O'Neills in the face, knocking him down; he then checks to see if the gun is loaded ... it's not, of course Rolling Eyes

The phoenix then bashes O'Neills again to make sure he stays down and gets the last shell from O'Neills' bag and loads the gun

After another bash to O'Neills' face (just to be a jack***), the phoenix shoves the barrel into O'Neills' mouth and angles it back so that when he pulls the trigger *bang*, O'Neills' gray matter goes all over the place Twisted Evil

The phoenix then hoists O'Neills' craniumless body up as a warning to anyone who tries to take ...

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:28 pm

As Phoenix fires, O'Neills bites the end of the barrel of the shotgun, and chews it up and spits it out along with the shot. Then he hits Phoenix so hard that his hair falls out. O Neills straps the now unconscious Phoenex to a nuclear missile and launches it into space. It explodes and kills phoenix who is reborn from his own ashes, but the radiation causes him to become a mutated pigeon instead of a phoenix. The pigeon suffocates and explodes in the vacuum of space, but his remains eventually make their way back to earth atmosphere, where they burn up on the entry. The few particles of ash that remain fall into the ocean where they are eaten by a fish. The fish is caught and killed by a fishing vessel, shipped to a fancy restaurant where it is cooked, served to, and eaten by Lady Gaga, who chokes on it and dies.

O'Neills laughs.

MY HILL!!!!
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Eventually, the tainted ashes of the phoenix are purified, so that the phoenix can be reborn in his truest form (and not some freaky phoenix gaga affraid )

Annoyed by the antics of O'Neills, the phoenix sets out to show him who's boss (who does he think he is, MacGyver?)

In a bloodthirsty rage, the phoenix walks up to O'Neills and throws him to the ground

Then, he pulls out a Colt .45 and points it at O'Neills' head, instructing him to put his mouth on the curb

O'Neills begs and pleads for mercy, but his cries fall on deaf ears

Again the phoenix instructs O'Neills to put his mouth on the curb, else he'll just blow his brains out; reluctantly, O'Neills obeys

The phoenix chuckles to himself as he thinks of all the insults he could say, but he utters none, there is only one punishment gruesome enough for O'Neills' actions against the phoenix

Without another thought, the phoenix lifts his foot off the ground and kicks O'Neills in the back of the head, cringing only slightly at the horrific sound of O'Neills jaw ripping apart and the top of his spinal cord severing

Leaving O'Neills' lifeless body laying in the street, the phoenix walks slowly and triumphantly up to the top of ...

My Hill
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:19 am

IM BACK!!

MY HILL!!
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:02 pm

while scarface gloats about owning something he doesn't, the phoenix sets up a pulley system and then slips a noose around scar's neck and gives the other end of the rope a yank and then ties it off, leaving scar properly hung

my hill
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Ezio created the hill meaning the oner is the creator.

As we all know ezio can not be hung as no one has killed him ever or even caught him.

Ezio has a over 300 kills under his bealt.

Meaning its his hill.

so my HILL!!!
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:01 pm

if you'd like to get technical, although you started the thread, the hill has been created and destroyed multiple times, and i'm usually the one who fixes it

so we can say that i've created the hill more times than you have (or anyone else for that matter)

and thus, if creation implies ownership (and thus control), then i have a much stronger case than you do, scar

so even with your sorry excuse for logic, the hill isn't yours just because you started it

furthermore, since you didn't do anything to take the hill, it's still mine
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:28 pm

phoenix89 wrote:
if you'd like to get technical, although you started the thread, the hill has been created and destroyed multiple times, and i'm usually the one who fixes it

so we can say that i've created the hill more times than you have (or anyone else for that matter)

and thus, if creation implies ownership (and thus control), then i have a much stronger case than you do, scar

so even with your sorry excuse for logic, the hill isn't yours just because you started it

furthermore, since you didn't do anything to take the hill, it's still mine

My hill was pure and everytime you create or remake it its pureness goes away which makes it worthless.
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:12 pm

if it's worthless, then why do you want it?
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:09 pm

A soul cannot be incinerated and while the book may be - the book itself is not powerful - but it's spells are - which I have the more powerful ones memorized. Furthermore - a disembodied soul can inhabit objects (animate and inanimate) - My soul inhabits the body of the phoenix and use his voice to cast a transformation spell turning phoenix into an ant. I then (as the ant) walk into an anteaters den and then my soul leaves the ants body which is eaten. My soul then inhabits my ashes which are part of...

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Of The Hill (hill reborn)   King Of The Hill (hill reborn) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

King Of The Hill (hill reborn)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next