Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

requesting to join your alliance

Go down 
+4
lord touran
Harrier
Suzuku
ĢEzio Auditoreģ
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 am

Suzuku wrote:
well tbh i might've accidently hit a DDE too :3
seeing as i dont even know what DDE stands for >.<
i dont go on the actual forums that often and when i do its to sell and buy stuff

DDE stands for Dark Dominion Empire. It includes THE DARK DOMINION, Dominion Ex Malus, Dominion SL, and two or three others.
Back to top Go down
https://tollantauri-only-all.forummotion.com
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 am

hmnn..i don't know what to think about my CO and alliance commander...first he calls my alliance "wimpy" on the main forums and now he says someone is "stupid" to join the recruits(albeit - effectively demoting themselves)..still the connatations...do I need to atone for something to no longer have the Tauri recruits disparaged in this manner?

I would almost rather be a River Race chewtoy!

Tauri Warlords Empire forever!

Harrier
Tauri Recruits Leader
Back to top Go down
Frankster

Frankster

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 am

Now...? Who was the TW that was supposed to be a TR???? I dying to find this one out.
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Harrier wrote:
hmnn..i don't know what to think about my CO and alliance commander...first he calls my alliance "wimpy" on the main forums and now he says someone is "stupid" to join the recruits(albeit - effectively demoting themselves)..still the connatations...do I need to atone for something to no longer have the Tauri recruits disparaged in this manner?

I would almost rather be a River Race chewtoy!

Tauri Warlords Empire forever!

Harrier
Tauri Recruits Leader

Harrier, would you disagree with those statements? I will try not to... ah, put down the TR in the future, but they are a Training alliance, and not a very powerful one. However, I apologize for any offense that may have been taken from my... insensitive comments.
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:26 pm

Would I disagree with those statements. Yes. First, "wimpy" describes a particular attitude not a level of strength - and while the Recruits can easily be destroyed by several alliances so too could the Warlords by certain alliances. Also "wimpy" is a loaded term and describing your alliance in this manner could be seen as an invitation to farm them. In fact since that post was made on the forum I have noticed an uptick in the number of hits in our attack log. As I said "wimp" denotes more of an attitude that does not describe us. We are not pushovers - we are smart and cautious (at least we are when i don't go overboard and bring us to the brink of destruction by attacking DDE and Nemesis - lol), are steadily growingh, and if we can repond prudently and effectively we will do so.

As for stupid - If Suzuku thought it was in his best interest to move to the training alliance to avoid being massed - that seems smart to me not stupid. And as I recall we were just giving him a bad time - jokingly - since he kept posting in our section anyway. See he really did want to be a Recruit!

I'm not offended - just a little annoyed - and think that it's best to avoid potential insults always - and if it is good to be respectful of other alliances - how much more your own. I don't want sqare telling me he can't recruit anymore Recruits!

There - i vented. LOL - also - apology accepted.

Anyone good at Latin - want to see if someone can decipher my sigs!

Harrier

Last edited by Harrier on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzuku

Suzuku

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:28 pm

acutally when i joined recruits i was gonna join TW back in like a week but then i got to lazy and now after the massing incident i prefer this faction
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:23 pm

Harrier wrote:
Would I disagree with those statements. Yes. First, "wimpy" describes a particular attitude not a level of strength - and while the Recruits can easily be destroyed by several alliances so too could the Warlords by certain alliances. Also "wimpy" is a loaded term and describing your alliance in this manner could be seen as an invitation to farm them. In fact since that post was made on the forum I have noticed an uptick in the number of hits in our attack log. As I said "wimp" denotes more of an attitude that does not describe us. We are not pushovers - we are smart and cautious (at least we are when i don't go overboard and bring us to the brink of destruction by attacking DDE and Nemesis - lol), are steadily growingh, and if we can repond prudently and effectively we will do so.

I'm not offended - just a little annoyed - and think that it's best to avoid potential insults always - and if it is good to be respectful of other alliances - how much more your own. I don't want sqare telling me he can't recruit anymore Recruits!

There - i vented. LOL - also - apology accepted.

When I said "wimpy" I suppose I should have said "weak." I was talking about about a level of strength, not an attitude.

Harrier wrote:
As for stupid - If Suzuku thought it was in his best interest to move to the training alliance to avoid being massed - that seems smart to me not stupid. And as I recall we were just giving him a bad time - jokingly - since he kept posting in our section anyway. See he really did want to be a Recruit!

Indeed. I was just giving him more of a bad time, because, as you said, that was effectively giving himself a demotion, which, at first glance, would seem stupid. However, it turned out to be a good move as it saved him from a massing.
Back to top Go down
Suzuku

Suzuku

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 pm

lol it wasnt a bad time :3
it was just playful jokes plus
y are u 2 bickering over such trivial matters =/
Back to top Go down
Frankster

Frankster

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Okay... let's just forget what Oneills said... ok? We are all on the same team here, at least that was the last time I checked. ...well, except Threerivers off course, he just wants to nibble and play with everything. Kindof reminds me of a Jackrussel... *Frankster runns and hides...*
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:11 pm

well we could threaten threerivers with making RDR the 2nd - after all if Frankster is running and hiding - there goes part of our strike team! No bickering - all settled - O neills and i see eye to eye now - besides RDR scares me to and if I got to pushy - O neills might put RDR in the Recruits! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Harrier
Back to top Go down
Frankster

Frankster

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:14 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

And I'm guessing that you would not really like that?

Well, looks like Threerivers is running and hiding now... Shocked ...perhaps he just came over to Perg?
Back to top Go down
threerivers65
Alliance Ambassador
Alliance Ambassador
threerivers65

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:58 pm

You never know where I am lurking

Just may POP out of no where

LIke a FLASH FLOOD and take out everything in my way

threerivers65
Back to top Go down
Frankster

Frankster

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:11 pm

OOOOOOOPsss.... Uhm, did not expect you to read this area. teee heee heee
Back to top Go down
Saadsel

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:55 am

guppy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: requesting to join your alliance   requesting to join your alliance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

requesting to join your alliance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2