Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i would like to join you guys!

Go down 
+7
a9b8
Harrier
jack_oneill1234
phoenix89
threerivers65
O Neills
Suzuku
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzuku

Suzuku

i would like to join you guys! Empty
PostSubject: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 pm

hi i want to join the Tauri Recruits
My main server username is SuzukuKun
My ascended server name is confidential ^^ dont want risk a ascended attack
my total army size is 34 million and 10 million is in Army
ive played for a about a year and 3-6 months
My goals are to become a high ranking Tollan in the Tauri recruits
i hope you will accept me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Uuuuuuuuhhhh........

WHAT?

EDIT: Why in Hades did you quite the Warlords to join the Recruits?
Back to top Go down
https://tollantauri-only-all.forummotion.com
Suzuku

Suzuku

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:38 pm

because then i can be the biggest member in the Tauri recruits ^^
Back to top Go down
threerivers65
Alliance Ambassador
Alliance Ambassador
threerivers65

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:11 pm

I always knew he wanted in the recruits

NOW he will be able to post in the RIGHT forum

lol! lol! lol! lol!

threerivers65
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Rolling Eyes

phoenix89
- largest member of the Tauri Destroyers
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CalcJeff
jack_oneill1234

jack_oneill1234

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:32 am

lol thats just rediculous
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1250186545&ref=profil
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:18 am

Jack or Harrier, please send the new recruit an invite. Seeing as he already has enough troops for the Tauri Warlords, give Suzuku one week to prove himself. Then we'll move him to TW.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:50 pm

I ACCEPTED SUZUKU AS A MEMBER OF THE RECRUITS yesterday. He is the highest ranked member of the receuits now. I saw his post concerning resigning the TW but do not understand his request to be in the recruits - but accepted it and awaita ny further complaint from HC if he should not be here.

Harrier
TAURI RECRUITS LEADER
Back to top Go down
jack_oneill1234

jack_oneill1234

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:22 am

lol once again this is rediculous
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1250186545&ref=profil
Suzuku

Suzuku

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:50 pm

psh dont be jealous because even though ur the 2ic i have more units, income, and UP
Back to top Go down
a9b8

a9b8

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:21 pm

And I'll just tell Jack Sparrow that you've been trashing her and her CO and her friends on a forum behind her back..... We'll see how many units that leaves you with... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://canescountry.com/blog/
Suzuku

Suzuku

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:03 am

ill be left with 22 million ^^ but i got my old co who im still talking too and my current co who i can ask for assistance on rebuilding ^^
plus i make 1 million UU and 432 billion every 2 days
and ill still have more then jack_oneill
Back to top Go down
a9b8

a9b8

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Well then. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
http://canescountry.com/blog/
phantom1967

phantom1967

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:24 pm

ive been accepted as a member of tauri destroyers, i was directed to this forum when i joined. is there more to it or just spam and join pages? i would like to know who we have naps and other arrangements with so i dont farm a potential friend or upset a potential foe. if you need any information on me feel free to message me and i will send it to you as long as you are of command status. thanks
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Yes, there is more. I will give you access to the other sections.
Back to top Go down
phantom1967

phantom1967

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:39 pm

much thanks... let me know if you need anything. ill try to get to the forums as much as possible to keep up with current events..
Back to top Go down
Wacky0ne

Wacky0ne

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:24 pm

hi i was leader of gate warroirs and went on vac mode for a week and the made 2nd in command leader and now she/he is not answering my message so now i decide to join you guys but than i set out and made my own alliance again gate lords and sent out in-vite so if things dont work out i will let you know thta i want to join
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:00 pm

JUNE wrote:
hi i was leader of gate warroirs and went on vac mode for a week and the made 2nd in command leader and now she/he is not answering my message so now i decide to join you guys but than i set out and made my own alliance again gate lords and sent out in-vite so if things dont work out i will let you know thta i want to join

ok if things dont go to well for the new alliance you are more than welcome if you really want to join us let me know and ill send the information you need

scarface2 colonel of tauri recruits
Back to top Go down
Wacky0ne

Wacky0ne

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 am

ok i would like to join now but i would also like to know who is ur allies and is this Tauri Alliance,Tauri Destroyers,and the TWE Warlords are all on the same side or not and dont give me someone that thinks it is- i been playing this game for yrs i know h0w the game works!!
Back to top Go down
threerivers65
Alliance Ambassador
Alliance Ambassador
threerivers65

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:01 am

Well

First

what is your game ID

second

we are NOT part of the tauri alliance

third

this is the home of

TWE tauri warlords Main alliance

tauri destroyers Perg alliance

tauri recruits training alliance

threerivers65
Back to top Go down
threerivers65
Alliance Ambassador
Alliance Ambassador
threerivers65

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:08 am

AHHHH

forget it I found you

I see no problem with you joining and the one member of your allaince that is a tauri may also join if he /she wants to.

Let me or O'neills know so we can send you invites

threerivers65
Back to top Go down
Wacky0ne

Wacky0ne

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:54 am

ok if i join i see that i can pick which alliance i want to go to which the Tauri Recruits is always need to have a big brother or big sister in the family to keep them safe from raiders,and i keep my title Goddess //do we have a deal
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 am

First off, welcome! I'm glad you've decided to join us. Normally, our stronger members stay in the TW, and weaker members are in in the TR. That's what we usually prefer. However, if you want to be in the Tauri Recruits, you can be. If might be good having a m=stronger member there, to take care of small threats. The TW usually takes care of bigger problems for TR. And you can keep your "Goddess" title. Very Happy

If you wish to join TR, just ask Jack to send an invite. If you want to join TW, ask threerivers or me.
Back to top Go down
Wacky0ne

Wacky0ne

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 am

ok so whats with Harrier the leader is he not active?? and just give me a day to set my alliance to a new leader after all we have only 3 memebers
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:58 am

hes having problems with his computer he said he will be back in a couple of weeks for now jacks in control
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join you guys!   i would like to join you guys! Empty

Back to top Go down

i would like to join you guys!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next