Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MajorGreen Recruit

Go down 
+4
Daesey
teh_destroyer
FrankV
MajorGreen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:26 pm

teh_destroyer wrote:
ĢEzio Auditoreģ wrote:
As for my army size it was 88mil army but you see that goes down every time you ascend

i take it you dont know how to raid then? Laughing

I never raid.

Thats for noobs like you who cant get above 1k rank yet.

I farm 1tril naq every turn change from my farm list(Which i havent fully set war to half of them yet since my last ascension) so i buy my UU.
Once my 16tril bank space is filled up i buy UU then turns,then uu,then upgrade my MS,then turns, then UU etc.

Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:30 pm

16 trill affraid bankspace What a Face Sleep lol!
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:31 pm

frankboy wrote:
16 trill affraid bankspace What a Face Sleep lol!

Now was you saying thats poor or was you saying damm at that army size?

Naquadah On Hand Naquadah Held At Empire Stronghold Maximum Safe Capacity for Empire Stronghold Available Space Left

229,497,329,931 1,368,285,471,631 16,207,459,384,676 14,839,173,913,045
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:21 pm

ĢEzio Auditoreģ wrote:
teh_destroyer wrote:
elder ancient god with a 67,843,879 mil army size? impressive Rolling Eyes

Why dont you go spam up your own forums instead of coming here an insulting us?

Basketball

Also FE has been at war etc maybe something you guys are not willing to do.

You actually have the audacity to say that? Have you forgotten about the time that we won the war you started? Against very powerful people?
Back to top Go down
https://tollantauri-only-all.forummotion.com
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:31 pm

LMAO

Ezio - u need to learn how to chill and have some fun.

Also - I have chosen not to ascend anymore - period. I currently have close to 3000 GNR points. If I had used all 3003 - I would have ascended three times -(I say this for the benefit of all others besides ezio - who has ascended 11 times and knows!).

Ascemsion is fine if it is your goal - I am just amzed you are touting your accomplishments and think it is helping your case. Quit while u are ahead mate!

Harrier
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:57 pm

O Neills wrote:
ĢEzio Auditoreģ wrote:
teh_destroyer wrote:
elder ancient god with a 67,843,879 mil army size? impressive Rolling Eyes

Why dont you go spam up your own forums instead of coming here an insulting us?

Basketball

Also FE has been at war etc maybe something you guys are not willing to do.

You actually have the audacity to say that? Have you forgotten about the time that we won the war you started? Against very powerful people?

Yes im grateful how ever harchester and i are great friends now and if TC or anyone has trouble with Rico's i have harchster to turn to have have a polite conversation as he doesnt mass friends.

Also that LIL al thing what i was trying to help you with cause a DDE PLAYER was telling him to farm anyone even hit a TWE member.Now say he hit a Legion member that empire will look straight at Tauri recruits and start farming you guys.They wouldnt know that the player who was hitting them was getting orders from a dde player and will go for a bigger prizes and hit youguys.

Thats what I was trying tosort out.

Then he was getting all mouth demanding a rank and telling the HC what to do.
I didnt mass his commander or him all i did was talking about what they are doing and you guys did nothing to help me.
When they got annoyed cause lil al couldnt get wat he wanted they massed me which again you guys didnt help me.
So it goes to show how you stick by your fellow members.I messed with the wrong players yes big whoop thats what everyone does in there early days but when a HC job is being sorted out and im in the right you guys turn your heads the other way.Now what if i didnt spot him farming alliances WHAT YOU GUYS SAID NOT TO ATTACK!! ? humm all the major powers farming you constantly,possibly massings aswell.

Then ihad enough AND LEFT(as some say i was booted from the alliance,goes to show what players know these days then they dont know anything at all) and i was massed etc for 3 months straight by these guys and for nothing.

All i was trying to do is stop them from farming retricted alliances what were the rules of the alliance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just recently rico underlords took on Eternal knight's,pandas and a few more alliances to test their strength and EK and PA are the ones who attacked back and won.
We thought it was a war so FE prepared for war however rico's did not mass us as WE wass not picked.

Since that war you had and thought they were all powerful and since its been like how many years and i see these guys now not such a threat and if the empire im in now can take on a rico alliance and win then 2 members isnt really hard at all.

You guys maybe the oldest empires around yes but things are changing and you need to stand up and make alliances/players know who you are and that way you will get respect from other's.

But by not going out there and doing that you'll just get stomped on and you cant do anything about it.

What are you guys now TWE Warlords,Tauri recruits and im guessing you disbanded Tauri Destroyers?

But if you need any help with the Rico's i can have a word with Harchester for you guys.(not saying you have problems) but if you do that is.

But all im trying to say is you just need to make the empire known abit more and make a name for yourselves.

What im saying is
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:45 am

oh yeah I remember now you hide behind Harchester when someone declares a vendetta on you Basketball
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:52 am

teh_destroyer wrote:
oh yeah I remember now you hide behind Harchester when someone declares a vendetta on you Basketball

Pleas noob dont get involved in which you do not know the full story.

I post on the forum i dont send a message to everyone to post on there.

If you rwead every vendetta on that forum i bet everyone is lieing about who done this and that.

Thats why i hate doing them.

If theres an alliance war the im happily in doing it but vendettas then they are pethetic.

Something you wouldnt understand with your 4.5mil army.

Also if your going to insult me or you think you no whats going on then you dont as you only get information from others who also dont know the full story.
Its all properganda mate and politics thats just how it is.
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:26 am

Sleep

dont call me mate Wink
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:27 am

teh_destroyer wrote:
Sleep

dont call me mate Wink

Dont wink at me.
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:03 am

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

oops i cant read cheers
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:03 am

teh_destroyer wrote:
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

oops i cant read cheers

Noob.
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:29 am

says the noob Basketball
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:32 am

teh_destroyer wrote:
says the noob Basketball

Tell me explain how IIIIIMMMM the noob?

Iv been playing 3 years and been in many major alliances,all the big players no me,i once was the leader of Assassin Order(15 members strong,The age of the na'vi assassin wars)

So tell me what have you done part from hitting players who have 50k uu out?
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:52 am

ĢEzio Auditoreģ wrote:

Yes im grateful how ever harchester and i are great friends now and if TC or anyone has trouble with Rico's i have harchster to turn to have have a polite conversation as he doesnt mass friends.

Also that LIL al thing what i was trying to help you with cause a DDE PLAYER was telling him to farm anyone even hit a TWE member.Now say he hit a Legion member that empire will look straight at Tauri recruits and start farming you guys.They wouldnt know that the player who was hitting them was getting orders from a dde player and will go for a bigger prizes and hit youguys.

I didnt mass his commander or him all i did was talking about what they are doing and you guys did nothing to help me.
When they got annoyed cause lil al couldnt get wat he wanted they massed me which again you guys didnt help me.
So it goes to show how you stick by your fellow members.I messed with the wrong players yes big whoop thats what everyone does in there early days but when a HC job is being sorted out and im in the right you guys turn your heads the other way.Now what if i didnt spot him farming alliances WHAT YOU GUYS SAID NOT TO ATTACK!! ? humm all the major powers farming you constantly,possibly massings aswell.

Then ihad enough AND LEFT(as some say i was booted from the alliance,goes to show what players know these days then they dont know anything at all) and i was massed etc for 3 months straight by these guys and for nothing.

Ok, first you said you were grateful, and then you expressed no gratitude whatsoever. We did nothing to help you? Really? Cause the way I remember it, we fought YOUR war.
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:54 am

O Neills wrote:
ĢEzio Auditoreģ wrote:

Ok, first you said you were grateful, and then you expressed no gratitude whatsoever. We did nothing to help you? Really? Cause the way I remember it, we fought YOUR war.

I think your mixing up Desert phantom and harchester up.

DP and Harchy was one the other when i was 2ic of tauri recruits LIL AL(LORD AL) was another problem River's and jack knows this even thiough jack was an asshole about it and lied to me a number of times.
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:04 am

That's possible. It's not that difficult, after all, to mix up the various problems you caused.
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:13 am

WOW! All this from me telling ezio not to get so nit-picky over the difference between 1001 and 1000(which for all you NOOBS and UNINTELLIGENT ones - meaning NOT EZIO -LOL) is ONE!

Ezio - like I said u need to relax and not take the game so seriously.

As for your insulting teh_destroyer : Hammer already has more respect then you do on this forum and you are making your image worse by this diatribe you are on. Besides, it is a logical fallacy to dismiss someones argument based on experience, or whatever. The Hammer is a promising recruit and as an "elder statesman" of the game, you should be courteous and welcoming, instead of insulting him over his stats. I think character always defines a man over brute strength. Think about it scar.

Also - back to your earlier post - I never questioned your experience, it was obvious that you were the individual in question in the Movie Quotes section because no one else besides myself or Daisy had responded(it doesn't take sherlock), and I never said it took u 11 ascensions to figure out the GNR. It was "tongue in cheeck". My point was that u were straining at gnats over 1001 and 1000 and I thought it was funny.

Anyways - it's just a game. Just relax and have fun Ezio.

Harrier
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:52 am

ĢEzio Auditoreģ wrote:
teh_destroyer wrote:
says the noob Basketball

Iv been playing 3 years and been in many major alliances,all the big players no me,i once was the leader of Assassin Order(15 members strong,The age of the na'vi assassin wars)

its one thing to say you have been in major alliances and its another thing to have been in major alliance and were kicked out for being a noob and you sir, are the latter rendeer

thanks for the kind words Harrier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:54 am

O Neills wrote:
That's possible. It's not that difficult, after all, to mix up the various problems you caused.

Ezio got owned again lol!

*my apologies for the double post*
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:25 pm

teh_destroyer wrote:
ĢEzio Auditoreģ wrote:
teh_destroyer wrote:
says the noob Basketball

its one thing to say you have been in major alliances and its another thing to have been in major alliance and were kicked out for being a noob and you sir, are the latter rendeer

thanks for the kind words Harrier Very Happy

Huh such a noob you really have no idea who i am and you think iv been kicked huh well can tell you now that your wrong.

First alliance i joined was BadC0mpany-left due to inactive members,then tauri recruits-was colonel,general and then 2ic of recruits.,warriors of briton-joined kind of liked it and joined the growth sceme and got 20tril naq and decided to leave to form my own alliance.,created my own alliance of 15 members(Na'vi/assassin war's),Joined PI Alleigiance left due to Mayhem alliance insults and problems which im not getting into.(left at my own acord),became alone wolf for sometime until i joined Faded Empire.

Jedi Tank offered me a place in DDE empire but i declined,Was offered a place in Rico's empire by harchester but i declined.When The Confederacy went to war with DDE,OE and rico empire against Empire of briton(Warlords of briton,warriors of briton) i joined Eternal Empire until it was finished(Cause of Real Life problems)

Now im leaving this hear as your pretty much a noob who doesnt know what hes on about and just joining in on the fun cause you think itys funny(how childish of you)

So i suggest you grow your account and rise through the ranks of tauri recruits like i did when i was here.

And harrier i dont need respect on these forums as trusting you guys had stopped when i left you guys.
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:55 pm

always an elaborate excuse, i wonder what you're hiding little noob... oh wait you're hiding the truth Wink
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:56 pm

teh_destroyer wrote:
always an elaborate excuse, i wonder what you're hiding little noob... oh wait you're hiding the truth Wink

Im sorry that is the truth.

Your a rasndom noob no one has heard of beore with a cocky mouth.

Until you have proof im lying i suggest you shut your mouth.
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:10 pm

I'm glad you don't need respect on these forums, because you pretty much destroyed any you had.

I'm glad you think it's a badge of honor to have been in every alliance in the game. Personally, I joined Tauri Warlords when it was so small that people with 5 mill army size were considered huge, but thanks to the hard work of everyone here, we are now an empire with many powerful members. Much bigger alliances have tried to annihilate us. They have all failed. And now you come in here bragging about the things you've done? Joined some alliances that were already powerful, only to move on to another?

Let me tell you something, Ezio: You say that destroyer doesn't have a reputation, that he's noboby. But I'd take his reputation over yours any day. You just want to blame others for your mistakes and take credit for things you haven't done, whereas destroyer is a good and promising member. I'm pretty sure that anyone looking for members, after reading this conversation, would take Teh_Destroyer over you any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:49 pm

ĢEzio Auditoreģ wrote:
teh_destroyer wrote:
Your a rasndom noob no one has heard of beore with a cocky mouth.

you are renowned for having a cocky mouth and nothing to back it up, as Onills said, you jump on the coatails of other peoples achievements. id rather be regarded as a random than as a pussy sunny

O Neills wrote:
Let me tell you something, Ezio: You say that destroyer doesn't have a reputation, that he's noboby. But I'd take his reputation over yours any day. You just want to blame others for your mistakes and take credit for things you haven't done, whereas destroyer is a good and promising member. I'm pretty sure that anyone looking for members, after reading this conversation, would take Teh_Destroyer over you any day of the week.

thanks oneills I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MajorGreen Recruit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tauri Warlords :: Diplomatic Center :: Alliance Applications-
Jump to: