Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MajorGreen Recruit

Go down 
+4
Daesey
teh_destroyer
FrankV
MajorGreen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MajorGreen

MajorGreen

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Thanks for invite. Appreciated
Back to top Go down
FrankV

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:07 am

Hope you like it here and maybe could you tell a bit more about yourself and what you want to learn or goals you want to reach in the game. Cool
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:09 am

another recruit afro
Back to top Go down
Daesey

Daesey

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Welcome MajorGreen... I'm going to update your forum access now so you can see the parts you are supposed to have. Please let me know if there are any issues.

Feel free to comment anywhere & the SPAM section is a free for all.

Let me know if you need anything

DAESEY
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinx5309
MajorGreen

MajorGreen

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 am

Sure ill tell you guys a bit about myself Smile im 19 from australia. Massive stargate / atlantis fan haha Smile Been playing Gatewars for like.. 4 days now lol. Ranked around 1500s LOVING the game. Uhmm I do have a couple of questions. How do i get the red lable? Prior of TOlan etc etc. And how do i get honor rep points? Thanks for the help and I look forward to fighting alongside you all Smile and im the guy in black in my avatar who stands out a lil bit haha
Regards
Mitch
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:16 am

MajorGreen wrote:
Sure ill tell you guys a bit about myself Smile im 19 from australia. Massive stargate / atlantis fan haha Smile Been playing Gatewars for like.. 4 days now lol. Ranked around 1500s LOVING the game. Uhmm I do have a couple of questions. How do i get the red lable? Prior of TOlan etc etc. And how do i get honor rep points? Thanks for the help and I look forward to fighting alongside you all Smile and im the guy in black in my avatar who stands out a lil bit haha
Regards
Mitch

Getting living god ofthe tolah etc is quite hard.

Ascension Titles

1st -- Prior
2nd -- Prophet
3rd-- Messiah
4th-- Incarnate

5th-- Living God
6th-- Living God (+1) <-- this is the minimum aim for every acount that is ascended
7th-- Living God (+2)
8th-- Living God (+3)
9th-- Living God (+4)

10th- Ancient God
11th- Elder Ancient God <-- this is the new suggested minimum for accounts not built up at lg+1
12th- Ancient God of Legend
13th- Immortal Ancient God
14th- Timeless Ancient God
15th- Prince of Timeless Ancient Gods
16th- Lord of Timeless Ancient Gods
17th- Queen of Timeless Ancient Gods
18th- King of Timeless Ancient Gods
19th- God of The Ancient Gods

20th - The Origin of Existance
21st- The UnSpeakable
22nd- The UnNamed
23rd- The UnKnown

Summary of Stats/Ascended Blessing %

MajorGreen Recruit Ascensionscopy-1

First we have the amount you gain Per Ascension, followed by the Running Total. Stats = basic % increase on your account, and AB = Ascended Blessing on att/def.

Worksheet for ascending:

This was written by Taxo to make things smoother when doing ascensions. Sometimes when time passes in between ascending we get rusty and forget things we need to do and not do.

I. Untraining Units.

1) figure out how many miners to untrain. Remember that you should leave the miners you need to ascend with trained as miners, they count as your uu you need. To figure this out subtract the number of miners shown from the number of lifers shown:
a) ex: MineSlave(Lifers) 7,745,775 (3,965,519). 7745775 - 3965519 = 3780256
cool.gif Fill in your numers: (Miners) _______________ - (Lifers)________________= (usable uu from miners)______________
From the ascension page subtract out of your usable uu how many uu you need to ascend that you will leave trained as miners.
a) ex: 3780256 - 113706 = 3666550
cool.gif Fill in your numbers:
(Usable UU from miners)_________________ - (Ascension Req - round up if a decimal) _________________ = (miners to untrain)______________

2) untrain any AC agents, covert agents, and regular attackers and defenders

3) ready to broker:
a) The actual number of UU you will need to broker will be shown as the current number of UU out in the open. Enter that number here: _______________.
cool.gif open up a broker to the intended "rejector" and trade them the number of uu above - 5 units (to cover any negative numbers that might appear). Enter final brokered number here: _____________________

II Naq.

1) like uu you can leave the naq you need to ascend with locked away (in your stronghold).
a) ex: (stronghold naq) 336,953,403,706 - (ascension requirement) 1624374999 = (naq to withdraw) 335329028707
b ) Fill in your numbers (stronghold naq) ____________________ - (ascension req)___________________= (naq to withdraw)________________

2) DO NOT SELL YOUR WEAPONS.Since updates to the game you will get 60-75% of what naq you put into your weapons back and will be stored in your bank once you have ascended

3) ready to broker:
a) The actual amount of naq you will need to broker will be shown as the current naq out in the open. Enter that number here: _______________.
b ) open up a broker to the intended "rejector" and trade them the naq. Enter final brokered number here: _____________________

III Turns
These can be sent direct or through the broker. The turns are simply the the same number of turns shown.
Enter Turns sent here: ____________________

IV Mercs
Merc can be useful if you can get them back. They will help maintain rank while maintaining a lightly higher income because the uu that you would normally have trained as regular attackers or defenders can be . These are best sent to an officer that's has an army large enough to hold them all

Tolah Indu Ajna Ori
(Warrior) (Mystic) (Power) (Evil)
Energy Skills (starting values)
Attack Power 5 5
Attack Skill 5 5
Defence Power 5
Defence Skill 5
Constitution 5 5
Flow 10 5
Channeling 10 5
Repulsion 5 5
Charisma 5 10
Max Life Force 5 10

Physical Skills (starting bonuses)
Attack 15 5 10
Defence 15 15 5
Covert 15 5
Assassin 5 20

Once you ascend you then get access to the ascended server where its gets harder and to me is the key to winning a decisive battle in wars.

I have the ascended information stored on a private forum of mine what i got when i was in the Omegan Empire alliance PI Allegiance.

Dont know if TWE warlords have it but im sure this is a stepping stone in this alliance to move up to bigger alliances which big players including the ones in FUALL have done.

I was once 2ic of Tauri recruits for a little while before i went along and found a bigger dream.
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:18 am

ummm - not only was that totally confusing - it also was more about how to broker resources prior to ascension rather then getting GNR to allow ascension. Also - the Spam section is not the place for this info to be placed - i understand Ezio as a former member has few choices save for an in game message.

Green - when I learn from Daesey that you have access to Recruits section - I will post there and get you some help.

Harrier
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:02 am

All im going to say is this not the spam section.

Tauri Warlords :: Diplomatic Center :: Alliance Applications

Back to top Go down
FrankV

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:20 am

Ascending ain't hard to do it just takes a little time. The first one can be done in 3 weeks (lose every thing exept miners) or in 6 week first get full supporter status (lose the minium, this is what i did). All ascendsion after that can be done in 3 week except when you don't have the unit or naq. This week i am going to ascend for the last time, then i will be a unknown finally. This is costley 55 mil units gone at once.

If you need advise or support just pm me ingame or post a message on the forum.
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:26 pm

frankboy wrote:
Ascending ain't hard to do it just takes a little time. The first one can be done in 3 weeks (lose every thing exept miners) or in 6 week first get full supporter status (lose the minium, this is what i did). All ascendsion after that can be done in 3 week except when you don't have the unit or naq. This week i am going to ascend for the last time, then i will be a unknown finally. This is costley 55 mil units gone at once.

If you need advise or support just pm me ingame or post a message on the forum.

Well for starters its every 2 weeks you can ascend not 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:54 pm

in order to ascend you need to get into the top 2% in ranking ~1400 or less, where you start getting gnr points

if you make it into the top 0.2% (~140), you'll start getting gnr points faster (this is considerably difficult to do)

and while ezio (scarface) is correct in stating that you only need to wait 2 weeks between ascensions, frankboy is also correct in stating that it will take about 3 weeks to get 1000 gnr points IF you're not in the top 0.2%

and to answer your question about the red titles as simply as possible,

there are technically 2 different kinds of red title, 1 for ascension level, and the other shows that you've been playing the game for at least 1000 days

you start off with an ascension level of 0, so you don't have a red ascension title until you ascend

and you ascend by getting into gnr range and getting 1000 gnr points, and it's just clicking buttons from there
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CalcJeff
MajorGreen

MajorGreen

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:09 pm

OK now i get it haha Smile thanks, I have another problem now tho Sad every time i click attack to launch on some1 my list is showing up as empty, pages 0 to 0 with 0 people to attack??
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:35 pm

MajorGreen wrote:
OK now i get it haha Smile thanks, I have another problem now tho Sad every time i click attack to launch on some1 my list is showing up as empty, pages 0 to 0 with 0 people to attack??

Admin is doing updates to the game.

All players can be attacked again now but there area few minor problems to be sorted.

Also you need 1001 gr points to ascend.

Its never 1000 gr points no matter where you read or who tells you its 1001 gr points you need to get.
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:51 am

sorry, i've never actually tried to ascend with exactly 1000, b/c i've never been logged in that turn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CalcJeff
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:17 am

lol @ ezio straining at gnats concerning GNR points!
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Harrier wrote:
lol @ ezio straining at gnats concerning GNR points!

Iv ascended 11 times and onto my 12th so i know.
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:50 am

ummm - u r to be commended ezio. I myself have only ascended twice. I knew on my first ascension that it was 1001 points. I wonder why u r pointing out that it took u 11 ascensions to know this?
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:13 am

lol ezio got owned Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FrankV

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:14 am

lol
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:22 am

Harrier wrote:
ummm - u r to be commended ezio. I myself have only ascended twice. I knew on my first ascension that it was 1001 points. I wonder why u r pointing out that it took u 11 ascensions to know this?

Who said anything about me saying i didnmt know until 5 ascension or somethng?

Since i was in recruits you was on your first ascension now how long has it been yet iv done way more ascensions then you yet your only on your 2nd?

So to be honest i know way more stuff about ascending then you do other wise you would be at tyhe same level as me or above.

To say even more that most of you recruits havent done anything o their accounts since iv left(Not saying they have done stuff when i was around)
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:40 am

ĢEzio Auditoreģ wrote:
Harrier wrote:

So to be honest i know way more stuff about ascending then you do other wise you would be at tyhe same level as me or above.

A very arrogant statement, seeing as Harrier has been plagued with computer difficulties and other problems (like, say, wars caused by others . . .). Your success was likely handed to you by one of your various alliances. I doubt that you actually know much more about ascension than most of the members here. Some of us choose not to ascend multiple times, though we could.
Back to top Go down
https://tollantauri-only-all.forummotion.com
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:48 am

O Neills wrote:
ĢEzio Auditoreģ wrote:
Harrier wrote:

A very arrogant statement, seeing as Harrier has been plagued with computer difficulties and other problems (like, say, wars caused by others . . .). Your success was likely handed to you by one of your various alliances. I doubt that you actually know much more about ascension than most of the members here. Some of us choose not to ascend multiple times, though we could.

Only 1 alliance i have got way more information about ascended andascensions was from when i was in PI Allegiance.Part from that i have never asked for help in anyway from any alliance i have been in.
I maybhe got 20tril naq from a growth sceme in warriors of briton but the account i have is my very first account what i have built myself from scratch.

Now i didnt know harrier had computer problems so you cant blame me for that but the way he speaks to me is annoying.

in the movie quotes he didnt say my name but i knew he was refearing to me when he thought i wasnt following the rules even though i said a quote from the film Gladiator then hes questioning my expierence and saying i only knew stuff when i had EAG ascension.

As for you guys saying you dont ascend enough well its also your army sizes as the recruits havent been raiding as i always look at my past alliances all the time.
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:58 pm

elder ancient god with a 67,843,879 mil army size? impressive Rolling Eyes

Why dont you go spam up your own forums instead of coming here an insulting us?

Basketball
Back to top Go down
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:04 pm

teh_destroyer wrote:
elder ancient god with a 67,843,879 mil army size? impressive Rolling Eyes

Why dont you go spam up your own forums instead of coming here an insulting us?

Basketball

The_Hammer[ Tauri Recruits ]
Plane: Normal Reality
Commander: None
Race Name: tauri
Army Size: 4,978,584
Treasury: 18,968,141,998 Naquadah
Fortifications: Dominated World

ANNNDDD your rolling your eyes at me? Rolling Eyes

Please you havent even got past 10mil army let alone ascended for the first time.
The defence troops i have is 2x your army size.

As for my army size it was 88mil army but you see that goes down every time you ascend.Also FE has been at war etc maybe something you guys are not willing to do.

Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:24 pm

ĢEzio Auditoreģ wrote:
As for my army size it was 88mil army but you see that goes down every time you ascend

i take it you dont know how to raid then? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MajorGreen Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MajorGreen Recruit   MajorGreen Recruit Empty

Back to top Go down

MajorGreen Recruit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tauri Warlords :: Diplomatic Center :: Alliance Applications-
Jump to: