Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where are you from??

Go down 
+11
navymom60
jack_oneill1234
biteless
threerivers65
Daesey
Rhettro
phoenix89
O Neills
a9b8
«Ezio Auditore»
FrankV
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperSaiyan

SuperSaiyan

where are you from?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:54 am

oh, I will...
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:56 pm

i'll believe it when i see it, so i'll never believe it since i can't see what doesn't happen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CalcJeff
SuperSaiyan

SuperSaiyan

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 am

you will be most flabberghasted when it happens
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:03 pm

(the probability of my car quantum tunneling) >> (the probability of you getting me a second time) = 0

if you don't know ">>" means "much greater than"
Back to top Go down
SuperSaiyan

SuperSaiyan

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:33 am

I'm from east pennsy, not jersey... Mad
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:04 pm

i said nothing about jersey confused ... foolish quebecian
Back to top Go down
SuperSaiyan

SuperSaiyan

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:37 am

atleast I'm not a country bumpkin
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:00 pm

sterotype all you want, but i'll have you know that i'm a math and physics major with a 4.0 in both majors and 3.9 overall as a 1st semester junior Very Happy

as for you, say, "hello," to your new home ... HADES Twisted Evil

where are you from?? - Page 3 Lakefire
Back to top Go down
SuperSaiyan

SuperSaiyan

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:11 am

math is the devil Mad

I am a business major, so your physics mean nothin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:44 pm

without physics, there's a lot less bussiness

without math, bussiness is a lot more complicated and time consuming
Back to top Go down
SuperSaiyan

SuperSaiyan

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:57 am

poppycock, when you break it down to pure basics...

business is all about business sense, if your good at selling stuff, and smart enough to put customers and quality over profit, any business will succeed, regardless all that other dribble Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:02 pm

in order to have quality, someone needs to have at least a reudimentary understanding of the physical or other scientific processes involved

try selling somthing to somone who doesn't even have a basic concept of arithmetic, everything's done 1 at a time, i.e. 5 items => 5 transactions, or else they may suspect that you're ripping them off
Back to top Go down
SuperSaiyan

SuperSaiyan

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:15 am

phoenix89 wrote:
in order to have quality, someone needs to have at least a reudimentary understanding of the physical or other scientific processes involved

try selling somthing to somone who doesn't even have a basic concept of arithmetic, everything's done 1 at a time, i.e. 5 items => 5 transactions, or else they may suspect that you're ripping them off

that is a matter of opinion not fact...
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Universal Truth:

Lim(GPA->0) X = business, for every X an element of {math, physics, engineering, etc.} geek
Back to top Go down
SuperSaiyan

SuperSaiyan

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:49 am

I disagree... Suspect
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:45 am

you can't disagree with a fact, it's irrational

and not in the way that pi=3.1415926..., e=2.718281828..., and 2^(1/2)=1.41421356... are irrational geek
Back to top Go down
SuperSaiyan

SuperSaiyan

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:02 am

all facts are arguable, regardless the proof you have...

Very Happy

just because one percieves something as fact does not make it so..
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:42 pm

the chair i'm sitting in, the can of pop that i'm drinking, and the laptop that i'm typing this all at exist, these are facts ... to argue them is to prove your own insanity

however, and where you may be getting fantasy confused with reality, you can argue an interpretation derived from a fact

and it is fact that (any natural science) > (any social science) > (any arts & humanities)

from here on we will pretend that this is an element (and possible subset as well) symbol: €

since (business) € {social sciences} and (math, physics) € {natural sciences}, (math, physics) > (business)
Back to top Go down
SuperSaiyan

SuperSaiyan

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:27 am

is it fact because you say it is so? affraid

it is a matter of perception my frien, you cannot prove to me that those objects are truly in existence for I cannot know if you are lying or not, therefor it is not fact from my perspective No

for example, was the world not known to be flat at one point? was that not believed to be fact? confused

or the geocentric solar system... also was once fact.... scratch

tis the reality of it, nothing is fact for you can never know if you're 100% correct What a Face
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:08 pm

fact = fact

interpretation, perception, or even observation =/=> fact

i could bring you the items that i mentioned and prove to you that they exist. although it would not be difficult to reason that i have to be typing this from some kind of computer, thus implying the possibility of a laptop; nor would it be a far stretch of the imagination that i be sitting in a chair as i type; and if i'm in a leisurely situation (which has an increased probability by the mere fact that i'm typing this), then it is not impossible for me to be (or have been) drinking a can of pop

no one has ever known that the Earth is flat because it is not flat, there may have been people who believed the Earth to be flat, but that was a misinterpretation on their part ... educated people have known for millenia that the Earth is spherical

the geocentric model of the universe and solar system was a misinterpretation of the fact that almost everything appears to travel around the Earth, when in reality we know that the Earth rotates about an axis causing this appearant motion, and on top of that removing the Earth from the center of the solar system and putting it into an ellliptical orbit around the Sun accounted for the strange appearant motion of the planets in the sky ... the main reason that the heliocentric solar system was not initially accepted was because people were afraid of the church (this just goes to show that fear can be a useful tool in the promotion of fallacies)

you, my friend, need to keep your facts and theories seperate
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:49 pm

SuperSaiyan wrote:
phoenix89 wrote:

that is a matter of opinion not fact...

this happens all the time on the streets of Philly and Camden and people die because of unfounded suspicions. Mathematics truly can save your life! (Also physics.)
Back to top Go down
Daesey

Daesey

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Harrier, you're killing me today Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinx5309
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:00 pm

phonix89 said - and if i'm in a leisurely situation (which has an increased probability by the mere fact that i'm typing this), then it is not impossible for me to be (or have been) drinking a can of pop

I would find it more likely that you are drinking a can of beer , or a 5th of Jack Daniels, with the stresses that come with being a junior university student with a 3.9 GPA. But then I remmeber that most university juniors are perpetually broke, which makes it more probable that you are drinking nothing at all!

Kills daesey again! lol!
Back to top Go down
Daesey

Daesey

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Nah, even broke you can ALWAYS afford Boone's Farm wine Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinx5309
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:54 pm

lol - this is true!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where are you from??   where are you from?? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

where are you from??
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tauri Warlords :: Diplomatic Center :: Spam-
Jump to: