Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NAP with The Four Races

Go down 
+2
O Neills
I Am Thor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
I Am Thor

NAP with The Four Races Empty
PostSubject: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Hello, my name is Matthew AKA I Am Thor, General and founder of The Four Races family. I would like to set up a NAP or if possible, a CMA with the Tauri Warlords alliance. I am flexible on terms, therefore I will only post what I think part of the terms should be, and the High Command can post their ideas and hopefully we can meet somewhere in the middle hammer out a treaty between our two great alliances.

Trading benefits, meaning free trade between the two of us, and if you wish, we could even have set prices on trading resources. Holding of resources while one ascends is something that can be arranged as well.

Scamming protection is high up there. If any one of my members scams anyone of the Tauri family, I will personally mass them myself following their immediate dismissal from my alliance. I give you my word on that.

No attacks made by either parties against each other, if there are to be one on one vendettas, both sides must contact the leaders to alert them of the situation.

If there is to be any military assistance, I would ask that it depends on the circumstances surrounding the situation as it is safer for both alliances in that regard.

Feel free to add on or modify any terms as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/matthew_nananmura/
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:15 am

I believe those terms are good, however if any of the HC has anything to add I hope they will post it.

As for military assistance, I believe it should depend on the individual war as you said. Military assistance in some cases could make a hard war an easy victory, so I think we should count on offering each other military support at some time or another.

As for members not attacking each other, obviously that is the main idea of a N.A.P. however some alliances do not except NAPs because, as they say, if ONE member attacks a member of the other alliance, it can start a war. Therefor, I think part of our agreement should state that while our alliances are NOT allowed to attack each other, if one does it will not be considered an act of war.
Back to top Go down
https://tollantauri-only-all.forummotion.com
Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:18 pm

all of the above makes sense..a single attack should not be considered breaking the NAP and both sides should agree in the event of an accidental strike IE for naq it should be repaid including damage wether or not to include lost UU should be up to the leaders however to note both sides may compromise on damages due to both attacker and defender suffering.

something for leadership to consider as a rule. "Any member attacking an alliance we have a nap with 3 times faces expulsion." there is no reason to not at least read to forums to see who we are not to be hitting
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Indeed, and duly noted.
Back to top Go down
threerivers65
Alliance Ambassador
Alliance Ambassador
threerivers65

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:03 pm

If the attack is a leginamate NAQ hit of a said predetermined amount. say over 20 bill I would NOT take it personally I would rather see someone friendly get it than someone we are at war with.

As for punishment as to try not to be to hard on people

first offence UU for lost UU

second should be UU + NAQ for repairs

and it it happens a third time would be dismissal

this would be for hits on any alliance's we have a nap with

three strikes and you are out

threerivers65
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:06 pm

threerivers65 wrote:
If the attack is a leginamate NAQ hit of a said predetermined amount. say over 20 bill I would NOT take it personally I would rather see someone friendly get it than someone we are at war with.

I agree but what happens if that person was actually JUST out farming, and not just leaving naq out?
Back to top Go down
https://tollantauri-only-all.forummotion.com
lord touran
High Council
lord touran

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:38 am

ya i agree with threerivers
Back to top Go down
threerivers65
Alliance Ambassador
Alliance Ambassador
threerivers65

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:51 am

If he was farming and gets hit is no different than not being on. It should be banked or you are taking a chance on getting hit by someone.

threerivers65
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:26 am

That's true, but I do like the 3 strike idea.
Back to top Go down
lord touran
High Council
lord touran

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:11 am

ok can i ask u thor will this nap extend to the recruits as we get farmed by your alliance the lastest is ancientwitch [ The Four Races - Airman] who stole a planet from 1 of our members omnipitant [ Tauri Recruits ]
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:02 pm

She's currently being dealt with. If I see her attacking a Tauri Recruit one more time in the logs, she's all yours to sit on.
Back to top Go down
threerivers65
Alliance Ambassador
Alliance Ambassador
threerivers65

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:54 am

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

threerivers65

affraid cheers affraid cheers affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:14 pm

But anyway, back to the topic at hand...
Back to top Go down
threerivers65
Alliance Ambassador
Alliance Ambassador
threerivers65

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Which was Question Question

threerivers65
Back to top Go down
lord touran
High Council
lord touran

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:34 pm

threerivers65 wrote:
Which was Question Question

threerivers65
the nap with four races , this thread is to disscus the the terms and condidtions of the nap with our alliances lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Indeed
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Got a new branches to add into the alliance, Black Mass (small strike force) and Currahee (Boot camp, so to speak)
Back to top Go down
Rhettro

Rhettro

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:50 am

I know this topic is old, but I cant find a black mass alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAP with The Four Races   NAP with The Four Races Empty

Back to top Go down

NAP with The Four Races
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tauri Warlords :: Diplomatic Center :: Visitor's Center-
Jump to: