Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Cleaning and Restructuring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thade

Thade

Forum Cleaning and Restructuring Empty
PostSubject: Forum Cleaning and Restructuring   Forum Cleaning and Restructuring EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Ladies and Gents,

Good day (evening which ever) to everyone. After a hard fought battle I talked O Neills into giving me admin access for a few hours and have restructured our forums. Now, you may say, 'O my goodness that thread no one posted to in 7months is gone forever and I needed something in there.' Well guess what I didn't delete it I just made it go into hiding. Should you need something that was old and dead please say so and it can be revived.

Currently the forums are set-up rather nice (in my humble and biased opinion). Unfortunately in the interests of security (should someone sneak a spy into the Recruits) I have limited Recruit access to only viewing the Recruit section. Warlords members can view both (sorry just the way it is maybe O Neills will decide to change this however, keeping the two separate is very important so folks don't get confused as to who is doing what). Lastly, this section here the visitor's center is viewable by everyone (including un-registered guests). It is a place for other alliances to come and propose NAPs and FMAs with us. It is also a place for interested parties to come and apply.

Hopefully everyone likes the restructuring and doesn't hate me for it. Enjoy.

(If you can not view anything other than the Visitor's Section and feel you should be able to please PM Thade or O Neills)
Back to top Go down
Suzuku

Suzuku

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleaning and Restructuring   Forum Cleaning and Restructuring EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:20 am

I HATE YOU <3 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thade

Thade

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleaning and Restructuring   Forum Cleaning and Restructuring EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Suzuku wrote:
I HATE YOU <3 Laughing
It's good to be hated....but any specific reason? (I mean it seems you love the new spam section just remember the rules.)
Back to top Go down
Suzuku

Suzuku

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleaning and Restructuring   Forum Cleaning and Restructuring EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:27 pm

its a joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleaning and Restructuring   Forum Cleaning and Restructuring Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Cleaning and Restructuring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tauri Warlords :: Diplomatic Center :: Visitor's Center-
Jump to: