Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nap with byzantine empire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmyj332

nap with byzantine empire Empty
PostSubject: nap with byzantine empire   nap with byzantine empire EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:21 am

hello my name is nick aka jimmyj332. i was wondering if you would be interested a nap with us?.
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

PostSubject: Re: nap with byzantine empire   nap with byzantine empire EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:57 pm

welcome, we've been expecting you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CalcJeff
jimmyj332

PostSubject: Re: nap with byzantine empire   nap with byzantine empire EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:29 pm

i have spoken to the other hc in byzantine empire and they came up with some ideas to be involed in the like trading. but still waiting for more ideas.
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: nap with byzantine empire   nap with byzantine empire EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:17 am

hi what kind of idea's
Back to top Go down
jimmyj332

PostSubject: Re: nap with byzantine empire   nap with byzantine empire EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:04 pm

not sure. just whatever poeple think will be relevant to a nap.
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: nap with byzantine empire   nap with byzantine empire EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:44 pm

We'd be glad to establish a NAP with you. What would the conditions be, though? Sometimes alliances have gone to war over violated NAPs, and I don't want that. I want to make sure that we'll handle any problems diplomatically.
Back to top Go down
https://tollantauri-only-all.forummotion.com
jimmyj332

PostSubject: Re: nap with byzantine empire   nap with byzantine empire EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:06 pm

im pretty sure that they havnt gone to war for no reason. or over violated naps. i only joined them this year but yeah. conditions would be mainly trading and the no attack policy i guess. and having each others MSN to help supply in a war if needed and we can help each other ascend if they need someone online to send their stuff to and back again. sound good?
Back to top Go down
O Neills
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader
O Neills

PostSubject: Re: nap with byzantine empire   nap with byzantine empire EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Excellent! Our High Council has voted to accept the NAP, so we shall set your alliance to peace immediately. We'd appreciate it if your commander would do the same.

Also, your members are welcome on this forum, if they would like to discuss trade, diplomacy, et cetera.

Back to top Go down
https://tollantauri-only-all.forummotion.com
jimmyj332

PostSubject: Re: nap with byzantine empire   nap with byzantine empire EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:23 pm

thank you very much. it is appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
firewater

firewater

PostSubject: Re: nap with byzantine empire   nap with byzantine empire EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi, im the diplo from byzantine empire, just saying high to everybody and if there are any problems could you please contact me ingame or on our forum. thanks , hope that we can stay on friendly terms

I have also set a thread up for you on our forum

firewater 3ic/diplo byzantine empire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nap with byzantine empire   nap with byzantine empire Empty

Back to top Go down

nap with byzantine empire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tauri Warlords :: Diplomatic Center :: Visitor's Center-
Jump to: