Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The_Hammer Applying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
teh_destroyer

The_Hammer Applying Empty
PostSubject: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:45 am

Main Name and ID: The_Hammer
Ascended Name and ID: n/a Sad
Total Army Size:3,257,869
% of Army in Military:almost 50%
How long have you played:started a couple of months ago, just came back to it
Goals:short term is to get my first ascension under my belt asap. Long term ascend as high as i can and kick some butt Very Happy
Bit about yourself:Hi, i'm Dave. I'm 30 years young and I looooove stargate. i work as a driver for a logistics company in the Uk, i'm always on time lol started playing a couple of months ago but had to stop as things came up in rl but i'm back now and i plan to get stuck in. i'm able to login most of the time through the day and i'm active on forums Very Happy

thanks for considering me Smile
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:54 am

I think you will make a good recruit and with help grow really kick really fast. You will need to change your race name to tauri or tollan. And remember allways buy the most expensive weapons.
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Hi frankyboy, thanks Very Happy

I have plenty of turns and will grow quick. I will take that weapon advise, thanks!
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Any news on this guys? Anything you want to know?
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:39 am

You need to change your race name from Mongs to tauri or tollan then i will send you a invite.
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:33 pm

Done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daesey

Daesey

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Frankboy, thanks for bringing him into your fold. If you have any issues/questions, let me know.

This is a good place to start a full training & ascension program (if you have one in place, let me know if you need assistance)

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinx5309
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:02 am

Thanks Daesey Very Happy

Just waiting for an invite Smile is there any more to this forum, training/help guides etc?
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:54 am

invite send
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:09 am

Accepted thanks Very Happy

So is there any more to this forum? bounce
Back to top Go down
FrankV

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 am

yes alot more Daesey can give you access to it when she login Basketball
Back to top Go down
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Okies, I'll wait until then to start bugging you all with questions cheers
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:44 pm

destroyer, if u are looking for help growing - i will be happy to help. I will contact u in game - see where u stand - and we will go from there - welcome to the alliance and good luck. U will never regret joining TWE!
Back to top Go down
Daesey

Daesey

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:01 pm

destroyer... i've looked into the issues with the banning. i'm still working on it, but i updated your access, so you should be able to get into more now. please let me know if you have an problems!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinx5309
teh_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:37 am

Thanks Daesey Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The_Hammer Applying   The_Hammer Applying Empty

Back to top Go down

The_Hammer Applying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tauri Warlords :: Diplomatic Center :: Alliance Applications-
Jump to: