Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

world champions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FrankV

world champions Empty
PostSubject: world champions   world champions EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:50 pm

The NETHERLANDS ARE GOING TO BE THE NEW WORLD CHAMPIONS FOOTBALL (OR SOCCER IF YOU ARE FROM THE USA). Or do you think somebody will beat them. THEY NETHERLANDS WILL WIN IT'S GOING TO BE A PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG cheers geek afro queen king Very Happy Smile Cool Laughing What a Face Wink bounce cheers sunny rendeer albino santa king jocolor geek flower
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

world champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: world champions   world champions EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:22 pm

well our vice preident Joe Biden thinks Netherlands will win - any one who is afilliated with Obama I oppose - so I go with Spain!

Want to put a naq bet on the game?

Harrier
Back to top Go down
phoenix89

phoenix89

world champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: world champions   world champions EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:57 pm

boo obamunism ... go spain!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CalcJeff
Rhettro

Rhettro

world champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: world champions   world champions EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:10 pm

I was just amazed the Americans beat the brits, really what the hell happened there?
Back to top Go down
Harrier
High Council
Harrier

Location : Somewhere in the geographic vicinity of the Kingdom of Nye

world champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: world champions   world champions EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:59 pm

The Americans did not beat the Brits - they tied - but it was still an amazing outcome - i think more of a victory then the Algeria game - that was only dramatic because the USA was on the verge of being eliminaTED and Donovan scored in stoppage time. However England dissapointed - Germany killed them(but Germany killed everybody - except Serbia and Spain!)

GO SPAIN!!!!!!!

Harrier
Back to top Go down
Frankster

Frankster

world champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: world champions   world champions EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:50 am

...and NOBODY mentions a word about how well Germany played?

C'mon! They were the deserbved Worldchampions. Just a pitty we met the real World champions in the semifinal. Any other opponent and it would have been germany vs Spain in the final!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

world champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: world champions   world champions Empty

Back to top Go down

world champions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tauri Warlords :: Diplomatic Center :: Spam-
Jump to: