Tauri Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tauri Warlords

A forum for members of the Tauri Warlords Alliance ONLY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Happy Hello from The Confederacy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
solmyr

A Happy Hello from The Confederacy Empty
PostSubject: A Happy Hello from The Confederacy   A Happy Hello from The Confederacy EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:46 am

And your good old war pal solmyr Cool

Im here partly on pleasure an partly on business. The Confederacy Has 3 main alliances, Pandemonium (you hvae met already), Eternal Knights and faded Empire, as well as a training alliance, Eternal Empire.

anyhow i have just transfered over to our more war ready alliance (i really do belong there), Faded Empire. Now after the war with TWE Warlords, i was very impressed by you guys and basically i am here to offer any that would like to come to The Confederacy to come and say hi on our forums at least - the-confederacy.net Smile

you really wouldnt believe how active they are, and the spam is fecking ridiculous. anyhow now ive said my formal greeting, come visit us and like it enuff youll say crap, how are my little TWE Warnarbs? lol! just kidding but how are you doing?

hopefully you havent needed to use anything i have taught you just yet afro

solmyr out
Back to top Go down
Daesey

Daesey

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Hello from The Confederacy   A Happy Hello from The Confederacy EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:08 am

Ha Solmyr... twisted as usual Wink

Thanks for the invite.. we'll be sure to check out your digs... Thanks for the hearty greeting here Wink

Congrats on the promotion! Well deserved as you were a great adversary in our Vendetta match.

Will chat you up again soon... stay fresh & evil

Daesey
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jinx5309
ĢEzio Auditoreģ

ĢEzio Auditoreģ

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Hello from The Confederacy   A Happy Hello from The Confederacy EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:46 am

solmyr wrote:
And your good old war pal solmyr Cool

Im here partly on pleasure an partly on business. The Confederacy Has 3 main alliances, Pandemonium (you hvae met already), Eternal Knights and faded Empire, as well as a training alliance, Eternal Empire.

anyhow i have just transfered over to our more war ready alliance (i really do belong there), Faded Empire. Now after the war with TWE Warlords, i was very impressed by you guys and basically i am here to offer any that would like to come to The Confederacy to come and say hi on our forums at least - the-confederacy.net Smile

you really wouldnt believe how active they are, and the spam is fecking ridiculous. anyhow now ive said my formal greeting, come visit us and like it enuff youll say crap, how are my little TWE Warnarbs? lol! just kidding but how are you doing?

hopefully you havent needed to use anything i have taught you just yet afro

solmyr out

Shocked Better mass their spam section some more then Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
solmyr

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Hello from The Confederacy   A Happy Hello from The Confederacy EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:17 am

ROAR
Back to top Go down
navymom60

navymom60

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Hello from The Confederacy   A Happy Hello from The Confederacy EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Meow...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Hello from The Confederacy   A Happy Hello from The Confederacy Empty

Back to top Go down

A Happy Hello from The Confederacy
Page 1 of 1